ALBANY -- Southwest Georgians can update their holiday music collections with a variety of selections.
From traditional carols to swing versions of Yuletide tunes to harmonies with country flavor, there's something for everyone.
* Italian tenor Andrea Boccelli's "My Christmas" contains 15 holiday favorites, such as "Angels We Have Heard on High," "O Tannenbaum" and "Cantique Del Noel" in a collection produced by David Foster. The Philips project is available in stores and online for $18.98.
* Award-winning country music duo Sugarland's first holiday album, "Gold and Green," sports 10 Christmas songs, all boasting that distinct Sugarland sound on such tunes as "Nuttin' for Christmas," "Winter Wonderland" and "Holly, Jolly Christmas." The UMG Nashville project is available for $13.98.
* With "Christmas Jazz Jam," jazz musician Wynton Marsalis adds a smooth sound to the holidays. The Somerset Entertainment project offers a dozen Yuletide tunes, including "Greensleeves," "Mary Had a Baby" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." The CD retails for $14.37.
* "All Wrapped Up, Volume 2" teams such teen favorites as the Jonas Brothers, Jesse McCartney and Selena Gomez for seven tracks of holiday fun. The Hollywood Records album is available for $9.94.
* Contemporary Christian recording artist and worship leader Chris Tomlin's holiday project, "Glory in the Highest: Christmas Songs of Worship," includes such familiar carols as "Joy to the World," "O Holy Night" and "Angels We Have Heard on High." The Six Steps Records project is available for $9.99.
* Pianist Jim Brickman tickles the ivories with seasonal tunes on his latest Christmas project, "Joy." The Somerset Entertainment project features 15 holiday songs, including "Jolly Old St. Nickolas," "Caroling, Caroling" and "Christmas Waltz." It retails for $13.99.
* The 10-member a capella vocal group Straight No Chasers are welcoming the season with "Christmas Cheers." The 15-song, Warner Bros./Elektra/Atlantic release features such Christmas favorites as "We Three Kings," "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and "Let it Snow." The CD is available for $18.98.
* Grammy-winning vocalist Neil Diamond's "A Cherry, Cherry Christmas" is the latest project for the singer/songwriter whose career spans five decades. The 14-track Columbia release is packed with Yuletide staples, including "Joy to the World," "White Christmas" and "Jingle Bell Rock." The project can be found online and in stores for $11.98.
* Soulful baritone Michael McDonald puts his spin on the holidays with "This Christmas." With the Razor and Tie project, the former Doobie Brother offers a dozen holiday tunes, including "This Christmas," "Wexford Carol" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." It's available for $11.93.
* The Irish Tenors combine their voices for a holiday album flavored with their famous Mediterranian sound. "Christmas" is a 12-track Razor and Tie project that boasts such Yuletide tunes as "Go Tell it on the Mountain," "I Heard the Bells" and "Mary, Did you Know." The CD retails for $11.93.
* Charlie Daniels heralds the holidays with "Joy to the World -- a Bluegrass Christmas," a CD/DVD combo package of Yuletide favorites, including "Blue Christmas," featuring Jewel and "Christmas Time's a Comin'" with the Grascals, as well as "Carolina Christmas Carol." The E1 Entertainment project is available online and in stores for $17.98.
* "American Idol" finalist David Archuleta's celebration of the season is "Christmas from the Heart." The Jive release contains 13 festive songs, including "Pat-a-Pan," "Silent Night" and "The First Noel." It can be obtained online and in stores for $13.94.
* Folk legend Bob Dylan offers a new holiday album for fans to enjoy. "Christmas in the Heart" offers 15 seasonal favorites, such as "Here Comes Santa Claus," "Little Drummer Boy" and "Silver Bells." The Sony CD retails for $13.94. It is also available in deluxe and vinyl editions.
* Manheim Steamroller celebrates its golden anniversary with the two-disc CD "Manheim Steamroller Christmas: 25th Anniversary Collection." The American Gramophone project boasts 25 holiday hits, including "We Three Kings," "The Holly and the Ivy" and "Jingle Bells." It retails for $18.99.
* Big Daddy Weave touts the holidays with "Christ is Come." The 10-track CD includes such Christmas standards as "O Come, All Ye Faithful," "Joy to the World" and "Angels We Have Heard on High." The project retails for $13.99.
* Children can get into the holiday spirit with "Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas." The Savoy Jazz project features 13 seasonal songs, including "Deck the Halls," "Twelve Days of Christmas" and "Our Christmas Monkey." The album is available for $13.99.
* Downhere's "How Many Kings" is a Word Entertainment album that sports 13 songs of the season, including "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," "Angels from the Realms of Glory" and "Good King Wenceslas." The project is available for $13.98.
* Known for his work on "Spongebob Squarepants," the offbeat Eban Schletter gets interstellar with "Eban Schletter's Cosmic Christmas." The Oglio Records album includes 16 quirky holiday songs, such as "Send Christmas into the Universe," Who is the Man with all the Toys" and "Super Small." It is available for $12.99.
* Acoustic guitarist Billy McLaughlin offers some holiday cheer with "Simple Gifts with Billy McLaughlin: A Small Town Christmas." The New Folk Records project includes a dozen Yuletide standards, such as "Carol of the Bells," "I Saw Three Ships" and "O Holy Night." It retails for $16.99.
* Contemporary Christian vocalist Mark Harris celebrates the season with "Christmas is," a Sony project that includes 10 holiday songs, such as "Emmanuel," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "White Christmas." The CD is available for $11.94.
* SONICFLOOd's "When Love First Cried" is a 10-track tribute to Christmas. The Resonate Records project contains such tunes as "Ring the Bells," "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and "This is Christmas." The CD retails for $15.98.
No matter what the style of music, it seems Southwest Georgians won't have any trouble finding new holiday tunes this season.