Some parents were overheard saying they came to see Cosby to laugh and have a good time, not hear a lecture on parenting. There is the problem.

To read more squawks, pick up a copy of today's Albany Herald!

Comments

Gabrielblows 3 years ago

What content??? The only thing I see is ads! If you are not going to post "squawker's comments" then remove this tab from your website.

Jeez 3 years ago

A little demanding, aren't we?? "Squawk of the day"... just like "deal of the day" or "tip of the day".... typically means ONE! No need in being so nasty. Jeez! It's not like you're paying for this. If you want more squawks, then buy a subscription!

bubbavet 3 years ago

I'D RATHER SPEND THE MONEY ON A LOTTERY TICKET THAN BUY A SUBSCRIPTION.

Terry.Lewis 3 years ago

It's there, you have to look for it.

waltspecht 3 years ago

I'm glad other issues kept me from going, because I would have had to ask for my money back if it was truely a lecture instead of a normal excellent Cosby show. I don't remember for sure what the advertising said, but I was under the impression it was a show.

Jeez 3 years ago

Walt, I believe the Friday afternoon show was a lecture INTENDED FOR crappy, lazy parents to get some sense drilled into them, but I think "Friends of Phoebe" gave all the tickets to their buddies instead of people who could have actually benefitted from Mr. Cosby's words of wisdom. There was a show the next night, which I believe was open to the public, and intended for fun.

TrixibelleBento 3 years ago

I think that Phoebe should've paid for an additional show and hold the checks at DFACS over their heads until they go. Free of charge, but they have to go listen to Cosby preach for a while.

LuLu 3 years ago

I don't know how well that would've gone over with some people, but great idea!!