Squawk of the Day - Sept. 1, 2011

"Obama wants those remembering Sept. 11 to keep the mentioning of al-Qaeda to a minimum. What is wrong with the man? Is he out of his ever-loving mind? I have always been convinced that he is Muslim. Now I am sure. He doesn't want to offend his brothers."

Comments

SayWhaaat 3 years, 1 month ago

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why do you say he's a Muslim? Is it because he is black and his father is from Africa? Give me a break!

bubbavet 3 years, 1 month ago

YOUR IQ "IF" YOU HAVE ONE MUST BE A NEGATIVE NUMBER. READ "QUANTRAVEIOUS" SQUAWK. DUH!!

TrixibelleBento 3 years, 1 month ago

I don't think Obama is Muslim, but he is dead wrong on this issue. Who started this? Who did it? We all know Al Qaeda did it. Why shouldn't we continue to say that they caused all of this? Is that going to offend their feelings? Awwww, too bad.

That is a fact that can never be forgotten. Almost 3000 lives were lost that day because radical Islam wants to hijack the world and Western influence. They are trying to take over the world one country at a time. At some point, we have to say NO MORE and kick their butts back to the caves from which they came.

bowyoback 3 years, 1 month ago

The sad thing is this mess made Squawk of the day!

Quantraveious 3 years, 1 month ago

You have to be a complete idiot if you don't know why he changed his name from Barry Davis to "Barack Hussein Obama".

billythekid 3 years, 1 month ago

The government also does not want the Clergy there on 911. Scary, isn't it?

TrixibelleBento 3 years, 1 month ago

...but they'll also allow a "community center" (mosque) to be built blocks from Ground Zero. Unbelievable. I'm TIRED of the walking around on eggshells because no one wants to confront these folks.

guesttoo 3 years, 1 month ago

While I am not sure of Obama's religion, I am very unhappy that he is attempting to control the Patriot Day observance. It seems like he doesn't care if he is offending the people he was elected to represent. Who cares if the people that planned, had involvement in, or carried out these horrible attacks are offended? Maybe if we don't offend them, they won't hate all Americans?

msa651 3 years, 1 month ago

Every thing is PC. Politically Correct for those who don't know, and it's gone to far in our county.