Squawk of the Day - Nov. 9, 2011

"Regarding Clinton having sex outside of marriage — Mr. Cain is still a private citizen. Let’s leave it until he is a candidate for president of these United States."

Comments

TrixibelleBento 2 years, 9 months ago

There is NO proof against Cain at this point. There were no proven cases of sexual harassment so no one should declare him guilty until proven. You can't report something 14 years later!

Shinedownfan 2 years, 9 months ago

Now this could actually be a "vast left wing conspiracy"... Dontchathink?

truthsayer 2 years, 9 months ago

I totally agree,TrixibellaBento, these charges seem to be trumped up. People don't wait 14 years to disclose sexual abuse, unless of course the alligations are false, but I do see a pay day in her future, crying shame.

Sally_O 2 years, 9 months ago

Why not? Children report child abuse and child molestation cases years after it happened. I do find it odd that people would wait for them to run for president to come forward with the cases. Maybe Obama paid these women off to eliminate him as a candidate.

Cartman 2 years, 9 months ago

They really must be afraid of Cain.

KaosinAlbany 2 years, 9 months ago

I still like Herman Cain. I don't pay any attention to all the silly accusations because it is just that, accusations. Herman Cain 2012!!!

ameek86 2 years, 9 months ago

Ben & Jerry introduced a new flavor in honor of Herman Cain! "HarassMint Chocolate Chip" Just kidding, I like Cain, and I do think this is a terrible smear campaign against him. However, if he can't disprove a few bogus sexual harassment allegations, how can he be expected to run the country? I don't want to see the tax payer's time and money go to another drawn out moral investigation of a President who got caught doing what ALL politicians have been doing since the beginning of civilization.