Squawk of the day - Oct. 19, 2011

"How does our Paula Deen know that she had made it to the big time? She was an answer/question on Jeopardy Monday night."

Comments

Shinedownfan 2 years, 6 months ago

I wonder who picks the "squawk of the day", cause yesterday in the paper there were so many squawks that were better, whittier, and more clever than the online "squawk of the day".

Somebody 2 years, 6 months ago

May not be the best squawk, but the squawker was just pointing out that you know you have made it big if you are trivial on a game show. This squawk is no more dumber than the other squawks I have seen printed in the squawkbox.

gotanyfacts 2 years, 6 months ago

Shinedownfan, my feelings. too! When "Whazzup?" is chosen, we will know they are being drawn from a hat!

Alb5any 2 years, 6 months ago

Somebody - I actually believe you take the cake for being the dumbest person on here, so I recommend you to not speak anymore. "no more dumber"...wow. You are probably the last person that can be talking about something being "dumb" right now.

Somebody 2 years, 5 months ago

Alb5any , I can't be the dumbest person on here as long as you are around. You put the D in dumb. Obviously you have a mental problem. Keep your snot filled nose out of my business jack@$$.

VSU 2 years, 5 months ago

Gee Alb5any, you sure are an ignorant person with your ignorant response, You need to get yourself a life. You seem to be a very unhappy person.

Sally_O 2 years, 5 months ago

@ Alb5any What's the 5 stand for? Brain of a 5 year old? What a nimrod you are. In your case, I would recommend you keep your rude obnoxious comments to yourself. As they say, it's better the world thinks you're an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

gotanyfacts 2 years, 5 months ago

VSU, Sally_O ...personal foul for piling on! ;)

Alb5any 2 years, 5 months ago

Just out of curiosity, how does my comment make me dumb? Last time I checked, all of you were defending someone for putting a dumb comment that made absolutely no sense, which would mean it's not me but all of you who are dumb. Hahaha what a joke all of you are. I am not the idiot. The idiot is the one who defends the idiot. But back to my original question, how am I dumb? Is it because I can actually see when other people are dumb and I call them out on it? Or should I ask the question in the language you all speak, "Duuurrrrr?" Hahaha you all think I am dumb...it's funny because I would bet everything in this world to say I am wiser than any of you could ever dream of being. God bless, nimrods!!! Duuurrrrr.

Alb5any 2 years, 5 months ago

Just read the comments again and saw that Somebody called me dumb!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! It gets me every time.

gotanyfacts 2 years, 5 months ago

Alb5any- Shhhh... play dead man!

Alb5any 2 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for the advice...I'll continue to just be right though. Appreciate it.