As of Tuesday, September 13, 2011
© Copyright 2014 Albany Herald
- - The Clark Avenue extension across the Flint River to West Society Avenue at a total cost of $64.5 million, $30 million of which will come out of the T-SPLOST funds and the remainder from GDOT;
- - The widening of Ledo Road from Nottingham Way to U.S. 19 at a total cost of $13.4 million;
- - The widening of Old Dawson Road from two to four lanes from Pointe North Boulevard to Byron Plantation Road at a total cost of $28.8 million;
- - Up to $5.5 million for construction of a new general aviation terminal and hangar improvements for the fixed-base operator at the Southwest Georgia Regional Airport;
- - The widening of State Route 133 from just north of Mock Road to the Worth County line for a total of $36.4 million, $33 million of which is to be funded by the T-SPLOST;
- - The widening of Clark Avenue from the Liberty Expressway to Cordele Road for a total of $16.5 million with $12 million funded through the T-SPLOST.
- - The construction of a Westover Boulevard connector to Ledo Road through the construction of an underpass at the Liberty Expressway complete with two parallel bridges for $10 million.
More like this story
- FRIDAY JAM: The top-selling albums ( May 15, 2014 )
- County OKs agenda items ( June 17, 2013 )
- Thumbs Up! March 18, 2013 ( March 17, 2013 )
- Lee, Leesburg plan Starkville Avenue North improvements ( February 26, 2013 )
- Lee BOE discusses budget, SPLOST IV ( March 26, 2012 )