Now’s not the time to change presidents

If we do not get a stimulus package for our middle-class and poor people, we will see gangs of people in Dougherty County fighting people in this county like New York. They can’t find jobs and people are hungry right now.

Obama did not cause the system to be broke. It was coming eight years ago slowly. However, he got weak over the “debt ceiling” thing and she should have stood his ground. Now, he is like the Obama of 2008.

If people don’t like him, sorry. He is better than any Republican running for office. They want the rich to get richer and everyone else to suffer big time.

Right now is not the time to change presidents. Let’s see what change will come over truth, sincerity, kindness and understanding from Obama, and it’s a shame the man, as president, has t go through life as it is in the White House. After all, he is educated better than anyone else running for president. If he does not know this, he does have our wonderful God on his side and our God sees all and, in due time, rescues everyone.

Comments

waltspecht 2 years, 11 months ago

Really? I hadn't noticed him attending services. Or in his case would it be a call to prayer? No, we don't need even one day more of this comunity orginizer who doesn't have a clue how to fix things.He's never run a Business, and as soon as he got elected his wife got that high paying job.He isn't even intelligent enough to surround himself with aides that know what to do. I for one am sick of Chicago Politics, and the dumbing down of America. I too look for problems when folks start to go without what they want, never mind what they need. I only hope all people are prepared to deal with the situation accordingly.

KaosinAlbany 2 years, 11 months ago

Amen! I am not buying the idea behind this opinion. It is only a scare tactic to re-elect Obummer. I for one, will never vote for him no matter what he does. I don't even care that Bin Laden is dead under his watch. Obummer just lucked out on that one. I will give the credit to our Armed Forces who did the real work in killing Bin Laden, not Obummer. Plus, this story should have been proof read before it was published.

chinaberry25 2 years, 11 months ago

I missed what services? If it is church, he has no affiliation with any church.

firefly 2 years, 11 months ago

We need to kick this politician to the curb and elect a God-fearing leader who will give credit to our creator and bring the Lord front center of this nation.

chinaberry25 2 years, 11 months ago

You as a writer have the right to your opinion. So does America and the time has never been riper than now to find someone else. I for one would like for you to tell me what you know about the Republicans running for office. You could probably fill up a thimble. Mitt Romney was a governor and that takes some know how of running a state. More than Obama had. He never had a real job. His career was running for public office and convincing everyone that he was the little engine than could. Still chugging along though. As he himself stated, if unemploynment is still 9% he will be a one term president. He is in the history books, now is the time to turn it around. As far as this nation, Obama has spent more money than George to George. More than all other presidents put together. That is something he can do, just make it his own money in the future.

Russ 2 years, 11 months ago

I agree completely! We shouldn't change presidents until next November. In 2012, when the Constitution calls for it. Or if he resigns. That would be constitutional, too. And timely.