Squawk of the Day - April 2, 2012

"If you young ladies at the mall don’t want to be looked at by the old men, put on some clothes and stop looking like tramps."

Comments

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 3 months ago

If you don't want someone to buy the product, don't advertise!! Put on some clothes

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 3 months ago

When you get older that's about alls you can do is look. Don't take that away from the mens. That being said I never seen nothing at the mall that I would think you mens would care to look at. So something don't add up to me.

dingleberry 2 years, 3 months ago

Do peoples really go to the mall anymore?

justme 2 years, 3 months ago

Your photo don't add up to me.

tocar 2 years, 3 months ago

This goes for both men and women, young men and young ladies. The impressions you reflect should be good ones and not those that are trashy. We wonder why there are so many rapes and stalkers.

Outtahere 2 years, 3 months ago

Finally, something I can agree with. When did it become okay for underage girls to dress like grown women? The females I see inappropriatley dressed are always underage!!!! That tells me there is a great lack of parenting from mom and dad!! These young girls desire to be sexually appealing when their focus should be on school or other productive activities.

VSU 2 years, 3 months ago

So explain this to me. For someone who claims they live in Sanford, FL. How would you know how the girls dress at the Albany Mall? Are you there everyday watching the girls? Do you drive back & forth everyday? Just curious!

Outtahere 2 years, 3 months ago

No, Sally_O, there's no crystal ball. BUT..... if I had one it would probably tell me that you are a pretentious, know-it-all!!

Outtahere 2 years, 3 months ago

VSU, curiosity killed the cat you know?!! But since you must know, I do go back and forth. I have family here (Sanford) and in Albany. Soooo, smarty pants, what do you have to say about that??

rock 2 years, 3 months ago

Young ladies - If you do not want men to look at you, you may want to reconsider having "juicy" written on your shorts. I love to look at Legs, long legs, slightly tanned, in a nice pair of shorts with pedicured feet. Really, if you do not want Men to look, do not dress like you are at the beach. If you have someting written on your butt in your shorts, I am going to read it. If you have shorts on that barely cover your surprise and a top that is just short of a nip slip, Sorry I am going to look. However for you lovely young ladies that take care of yourselfs, dress approprialty, and not afraid of being a women. Thank you for being pleasing to the Eye.

KaosinAlbany 2 years, 3 months ago

Juicy is a brand name called Juicy Couture. Look it up...

erudite 2 years, 3 months ago

Are women responsible for the inability to keep their testosterone in check?

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 3 months ago

All people who wish to catch the prey know you must first put out the bait.

Jacob 2 years, 3 months ago

No. They are responsible to not dress like whores and then act surprised when they get rude comments.

gagirl32 2 years, 3 months ago

I would have to agree with most comments on here. Most of the girls you encounter everywhere (not just at the mall anymore) are dressed like they're looking for a sugar daddy. The parents aren't doing their part at home if their kids walk out the door looking like that....the sad part is that it's the parents that BUY the clothing for them! And it's starting at younger and younger ages. Such a sad society.....