Squawk of the Day, April 7, 2012

"For a new first, Obama warns the Supreme Court not to rule against his Obamacare. This man is as close to a dictator as we can get. By the way Albany, how is the hopey-changey working out for you? No change when you gas up now."

Comments

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 8 months ago

Obama has ruined this country and the people who voted him in are the henchmen. Welcome to Communist America--

tocar 2 years, 8 months ago

Obama appears to be a communist dictator. America please wake up if you want to continue to live the good lives we have as Americans. I feel that if we choose to follow Obama we are choosing the devil.

chinaberry25 2 years, 8 months ago

If I was a Supreme Court Justice, this would be the very thing I would strike down. No President has the right to demand the justices to do anything. God only knows what this man has done to the country. I use to believe that the Bible talked about the end of time and it was in some distant future. After Obama, who knows. He is probably the anti-Christ. He was suppose the have been born in the early 1960's. Our country use to be great, but no more. I would send my son to Canada rather made to serve for it. Makes you ashamed to say you are an American.

coachjohnson42 2 years, 8 months ago

You guys just keep spreading falsehoods and lying on your President. You should be ashamed of yourself.

G_Michael 2 years, 8 months ago

You tell em Coach! Go get your cup and get you some more KOOL AID!

justme 2 years, 8 months ago

Hey Albany, do you really fear a black person so much ? I guess being that you cannot own a black person these days all you can do is complain and speak ill of that person.

Just think a BLACK PERSON SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS BE STUCK HERE IN ALBANY, GA.

Somebody 2 years, 8 months ago

It would make no sense to speak good about someone who is destroying this country. I guess black folks get a kick out of that. Most of your African nations are in dire straits and you won't be satisfied until you do the same to the U.S..And Obama is just the man that can do that for you, so it's no wonder you kiss the ground that he walks on.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 8 months ago

"Hater and Racist" is the only defense Liberals have over disagreements with Obama's policies and principles. It's a pretty pathetic defense of the President.

beartrap 2 years, 8 months ago

the real danger to this country is ignorant fools like corch johnson who vote according to skin color no matter how inept,unqualified or dishonest a candidate may be.....

daisymae 2 years, 8 months ago

I don't generally discuss politics but I have to say this; it does not matter what Color the President is at this point. You own a store, you give away to everyone who walks in the door, you eventually close the doors because you are now out of business. This is exactly what is happening with our current president. He just can not keep giving and giving without putting the whole country in the poor house...well except for him and congress because they certainly haven't given up any of Their money.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 8 months ago

And Squawker, this is not the first time His Royal Majesty has insulted the Supreme Court. He also did it in His first State of the Union address. Remember?

He really does think what the liberal mainstream media have said about Him since 2007....."the smartest man in American history".....even though He will not release His college grades or the papers he wrote in school.

Jimboob 2 years, 8 months ago

This is so sad... I have said it before, the only reason Obama is president is because George Bush was so bad.

CJ_Fan 2 years, 8 months ago

People like Coach and Just claim their leader is Black and they blindly follow him. They conveniently over look he is only Half Black. Their leader knows if they are gullible enough to believe he is their “Black” leader then he can spin more half-truths and they will swallow them just as easily without looking at the whole picture. When color blinds your thoughts and beliefs either for blacks or whites, you are still BLIND.

coachjohnson42 2 years, 8 months ago

CJ_Fan; you are such a racist. I follow the President because he is good!!! He is smart!!! He is intelligent....and he makes sense....People like you think we like him only because he is BLACK. You are stupid as hell. On one blog many weeks ago I listed over 50 separate accomplishments of this great President that were all very good. All of which were 10 times better than Mr. Bush (the lame man who created this recession in the first place and left it for Obama to fix).CJ son, you need to stop letting FOX NEWS brain wash your little pea brain. The economy is improving every month, and this is bad news for Republicans. Everything is looking better and Mitt Romney will soon have nothing to whin about. The only thing left to fix is gas prices. But overall, the economy is looking so good, I bought a new AMERICAN MADE CAR!!! So, make sure you are still on this website in November when Obama crushes your heart while crushing Romney and the Repubs dreams.....YOU WILL CRY AGAIN.....OBAMA IN 2012!!!

CJ_Fan 2 years, 8 months ago

Coach thank you for your opinion of my intelligences. Sadly you maybe right I am a product of DCSS “Go Indians!!!”

I merely pointed out BOTH blacks and whites could be blinded to facts because of their race and not able to see both sides of a story. I guess you are right that makes me “Racist” but am I just half “Racist” since I said BOTH Black and White.

A small example of people getting half facts as the whole fact is when you said you bought an AMERICAN MADE CAR when in fact I am betting you bought a car sold by an AMERICAN branded car company. Or did you just buy a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord?

gotanyfacts 2 years, 8 months ago

Coach, I remember your listing! I explained why a few of your listings were bogus. Check them out and rebut, if you will. I was not willing to spend more time, or I could have offered more evidence that you might prefer to ignore. Sorry for being late to this party, but I've been away.