Squawk of the Day - April 19, 2012

"I am delighted that the Democrats brought up the controversy of working moms versus stay-at-home moms. It will be exciting to see the intelligent, conservative responses to this ill-considered outburst against Ann Romney."

Comments

chinaberry25 2 years ago

With the Democrats creating all the stay at home Moms drawing a paycheck to birth those little Democrats, it is hypocritical of them to even express this statement. If a person is not on the dole and they choose their lifestyle, who in their right minds ever need to criticize. It is up to the individual to choose their lifestyle as long as I am not paying for it. Or the number of children to birth. We should not have to pay for a breeding farm.

1d2ec 2 years ago

Very well expressed,Thanks

FlunkyMonkey 2 years ago

Bravo, ChinaBerry. I wanted to be a stay at home mom when my kids were little--all I got from the Republicans were bills I couldn't pay for and all I got from the Dems were you make too much money to get assistance--so I got screwed by both

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

"Bills I couldn't pay...."? Please elaborate......it makes no sense and has no tie to reality but sounds catchy. Send that in to the White House, they could use a couple of new ideas.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

I know, that is what I thought... bills???

Clif 2 years ago

The democrats have more moms who "haven't worked a day in their lives" than anybody!! The only work they do is vote for a living & wait for their handout!!!!! They don't contribute to society in any way except to keep the illegal drug sales and lottery ticket sales going!!!!

coachjohnson42 2 years ago

Where did Ann Romney work?

TheMember 2 years ago

She worked raising 5 successful boys. I wish your mama would have done a better job, but I guess she wasn't the lucky one. Coach, surely you can even admit the democrats are freeloaders. If not, you head is stuck too far up somewhere, come out and get some sunshine one day.

Clif 2 years ago

.......ask a stupid question and........get an intelliget answer. She worked at home raising five sons who are not crackheads and who contribute to the common good.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

...and she had a bout with breast cancer and has multiple sclerosis. She did the hard job, raising 5 boys... I had one girl and I couldnt WAIT to go back to work.

VSU 2 years ago

Typical hypocritical comment by the democrats to blame one for not working when their own party is the leader of the pack in that category. Republicans have to work to help raise their young brats.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

oh! VSU, I heard the new Linkin Park song last evening on Sirius XM Channel 37, and it wasnt bad... it wasnt good like every song on Hybrid Theory or Meteora, but it wasnt bad... it was called "Burn it Down".

VSU 2 years ago

Thanks for the 411! I will have to check it out. Yes Hybrid Theory & Meteora were great. Their Live CD & DVD was good as well.

VSU 2 years ago

I just heard the song, you are right it sounded okay. Sounds better than the recent stuff they put out. It at least has some resemblance to their older material. I hear new album is to be released June 26th.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

As I was listening to it, I got from it, 'We built this wonderful country, and Obama is tearing it down... burning it down...' I know that's what it's not about... it's prolly about a relationship, but I can think what I want, cant I?

VSU 2 years ago

As Obama would say..."Yes You Can" It could be your Weird Al Yankovic parody of the song.

TheBoss 2 years ago

VSU & Shinedownfan....this ain't Facebook

Sally_O 2 years ago

Just because your username is TheBoss doesn't make you the boss of this forum. Mind your own business, if they want to comment about something it is of no concern to you. Shinedownfan was talking to VSU not to you.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

He is just messing with me Sally_O, I had a good laugh about it and I even "liked" his comment. Thanks for having my back!

Sally_O 2 years ago

k, maybe I over re-acted. I often do.

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

Leaving a message on your Profile page...