School Board at-large seat race takes a twist

Lorenzo Heard attempting to qualify as an independent to run against Lane Price.

Greater Second Mount Olive Baptist Church Pastor Lorenzo Heard is surrounded by supporters in front of the Dougherty County Elections office on Monday. Heard is trying to qualify to run as an independent against Democratic Board of Education at-large nominee Lane Price in November’s general election.

ALBANY, Ga. — Greater Second Mount Olive Baptist Church Pastor Lorenzo Heard submitted petitions Monday to the Dougherty County Board of Elections in an attempt to qualify to run as an independent in the at-large School Board race in November against Democratic nominee Lane Price.

While Heard met Monday’s noon deadline to turn in qualifying petitions, his place on November’s ballot is still not assured because there is reason to believe he did not meet last Friday’s noon deadline to file a proper Notice of Candidacy affidavit with the elections office.

“We filed by the deadline on Friday, but the document was rejected by the elections office,” Heard said. “It was time stamped but was rejected for some reason. It was given back and later shredded.”

In addition to the petitions, Heard also delivered two copies of the affidavit he said was rejected last Friday.

Contacted Monday, Price was surprised by Heard’s attempt at the last second qualification.

“As far as I am concerned, I am the duly elected Democratic nominee for the Dougherty County School Board’s at large seat,” said Price. “This is fact and this is how we will proceed.”

Price, a political newcomer, trounced incumbent Anita Williams-Brown, who was endorsed by a group consisting of many of the county’s black preachers, by more than 2,100 votes in last Tuesday’s Democratic Primary.

Williams-Brown’s defeat meant that unless someone could qualify to run against Price in the November general election that the School Board would revert from a 4-3 black majority to a 4-3 white majority.

"I believe the citizens of Dougherty County deserve better government and that the board of education needs to do a better job of educating our children."

Dougherty Elections Supervisor Ginger Nickerson was visibly harried as she walked towards the elevator later.

"Right now I have no comment to make," said Nickerson. "I can't comment because I really don't know what is going on at the moment. After I learn more I will talk about what is happening."

Comments

waltspecht 2 years ago

Let us all hope that the petitions are closely scrutinized, as on average 20% of petition signitures are unacceptable. Then there is the matter of the rejected application that oh so convienantly got shredded. This definately has undertones of inappropriate behavior, if not out right falsehood. All this from a man of the cloth. Somehow I suspect this is being manipulated by disgrunteled members of the DCSS Board. It should be given honest consideration, and an honest evaluation. Then it should receive whatever action is justified. Especially if there is a legal basis for fraud.

billybob 2 years ago

There you go, Albany. Another black preacher wants to get in on the action. Is there a politically-minded black person in Albany who isn't a reverend of some sort?

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Did he use his church services yesterday to get mobilized? That's a violation of IRS law.

rightasrain 2 years ago

Not for the Black Congregations; they can do whatever they want politically and the IRS doesn't give a tinker's damn. I dare say that the majority of black preachers who "have a pulpit" preach white hate, teach racism, and get away with it; after all, would one of their congregation DARE turn them in? NO!

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

How was church service yesterday?

VietVet1 2 years ago

Mine was great! Guess your's was busy talking politics.

jglass 2 years ago

Who is this person and where did he come from? Why didn't he run like everyone else? I hope he does not qualify. Sounds like a snake in the grass to me.

VSU 2 years ago

He didn't run before, because a black person was already running. it's all abouit having a black person in there, whether they are qualified or not.

Jacob 2 years ago

Very much the way Obama won his first election- trickery and fraud...

agonized 2 years ago

Don't forget pandering...lots and lots of pandering. I'll give the president that--he can work a crowd like nobody's business. The thing is, he chooses his crowds very methodically.

43cop 2 years ago

Well, did anyone expect anything less from the DCSS Board chairman James Bush ? Pastor Heard has done a lot for the black community and I thought that he would be one of the last to try and pull something like this. This just shows that a sheep in wolves clothing can appear at any given moment, so it is now up to the community to get out and stand firm behind Dr. Lane Price and soundly defeat Lorenzo Heard. Maybe this will send him back to his multi-million dollar church and let him get back to what he is supposely doing.

ittybittyme 2 years ago

Why would someone shred documentation instead of keeping in their own personal records?

MRKIA 2 years ago

WELL, MR. HEARD YOU SHREDDED ANY CHANCE OF GETTING ON THE BALLOT. ALL OF YOUR PETITIONS OUGHT TO BE THROWN OUT. DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT.

rightasrain 2 years ago

He'll make it on the ballot alright! Just wait and see..."they" always find a way...

Mari 2 years ago

Go for it Lorenzo..I had such a good time voting for Lane Price the first round, I (and thousands of others) would certainly love to do so again. You will not stop the scrutinization of current school board member's activities. The investigations are snowballing and you may be caught in the avalanche.

Cartman 2 years ago

Their shoe-in candidate Anita Brown-Williams unexpectedly lost, so James Bush and company, including his minion, Dr. Joshua Murfree - are in panic mode. The gang of four has lost control! Oh! What a tragedy!!! How can they operate with a majority white school board?! LOL. They are running around like roaches after someone flipped on the light switch.

And they are too inept to properly file documents on time. Bwwwwaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa!!!!!! And they can't cry racism because the election supervisor is also a fellow minority. Bwwwaaaa haaaaa haaaa!!!!!!! This is pure gold!

bubbavet 2 years ago

I beg to disagree. There have been several idiots to file against there own kind because they think they can get something out of it.

Mari 2 years ago

Multi-million dollar church with big collection plates....illegal to mix tithes with campaign funds.

DonnaDriskell 2 years ago

I have several questions regarding pastor's political action. From the IRS code on non-profits "no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation (except as otherwise provided in subsection (h)), and which does not participate in. or intervene in (including or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."

I heard Pastor Simmons radio ad for a candidate in the primary. When will our local tax board stand up and take away the County's non-profit status from these organizations that do not abide by the law? Dougherty County citizens if you do not stand up and and require your local elected officials to follow the law you will have contributed to the demise of this town.

dingleberry 2 years ago

See other questions at my post below.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Heard is one of the sleaziest "pastor/slum lords" in town. Not surprised in the least.

MRKIA 2 years ago

YOU NOTICE LAWRENCE KNIGHTON AS NOT MENTIONED? IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO WILL PLAY BALL WITH BUSH. JUNEBUG IS....HMMM... BUSH WILL TELL HIM WHAT TO DO. IF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WERE NOT FILED IN TIME, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT THE CANDIDATE? AGAIN, A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT. DO THEY PLAN TO BLAME GINGER NICKERSON?

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

You're right, this is the major leagues!

bubbavet 2 years ago

VietVet1 2 years ago

bubbavet - you sound just like what you are. Now with a straight face tell folks you're a Christian and a proud American.

chinaberry25 2 years ago

This ought to be removed!

agirl_25 2 years ago

What should be removed? Thanking you in advance for your reply.
Mrs. Dilligaf

VSU 2 years ago

The only thing heard can bring to the board is more racism.

Amazed2 2 years ago

IF the church is not churching and is running a political campain with the collection plates then they should be lose TAX EXempt STATUS.

VSU 2 years ago

The irony here is people will have to choose whether to vote democratic and vote for Price and not be able to vote to get Obuma out of office, or vote republican and get Obuma out of office but risk the chance of Lane Price losing the school board slot in November unless she can switch to republican. Otherwise a clever move by those clowns on the school board.

Terry.Lewis 2 years ago

Actually, the November general election is open. There will be no choosing of ballots. All races, all names are on one ballot.

VSU 2 years ago

Oh, okay. Thanks! I was wondering about that.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Terry....."all races"? Don't open yourself up to criticism again!?!?

bubbasmithredneck 2 years ago

Give him a chance.....he might be what all races need!!! Something called "honesty".....

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Now you guys see what me an Coach have been up too. We will have the last word!

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

When you guys are asleep we're working, keep talking, and watch what change is really about.

TheBoss 2 years ago

Ok, I submitted a letter with all the the information on it but it wasn't a legal document. They should have accepited it. Like Obama's birth certificate. Just thinking.

MRKIA 2 years ago

IT'S NOT OVER YET. NICE TRY.

FryarTuk 2 years ago

Oh, it is over and there will be no addition to the ballot. Ginger Nickerson isn't honest but she's no fool. If that dumb dodo had submitted appropriate documentation timely it would be different. He didn't so that's it. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. You dumb ignoramus. In some way I wish you had I would love to comment on you. People know you by your fruits. You would much rather have the controvsery to blabber about than your true record. Jes you wait!

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

The statement that the application was "returned and later shredded" seems like a bald face lie. NOBODY is that stupid are they? And if they ARE, do we want them on the School Board which is taking on so much water already??

All this is political theater. If the application was rejected and shredded (and deadline missed) why would you show up with a box of petitions unless you just were bound and determined to create an issue where none should exist after a duly elected result. No respect for "Pastor" Heard. Slum Lord Extrordinaire. Give me your SS Check and you can live in this dirt floor shack I own. Sounds like the "old days".

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Sister, I have been ask to come back to the seen to cool your hidden agenda off. Your plan did not work. The hidden agenda has been spoiled.

by the real spoil deal!

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Your head is what's hidden........but I can't say where!

ednammurray 2 years ago

Please Pastor Heard wait until the the next election. Do as the Bible says and pray for your those in leadership postions,

waltspecht 2 years ago

Question, if having a copy of the Ten Comandments posted in a Civic building violates the seperation of Church and State, doesn't an Ordained Minister holding public office violate the same statute? Yes I know there are both White and Black Ministers serving in elected positions, but do they not carry the prejudice of their teachings with them? Just like a posted Bible quote?

bubbasmithredneck 2 years ago

Sister Ruby is here to discredit anyone Black, so pay her any NO attention. She is here to spread lies and try to get the "uninformed" to follower her. Pastor Heard has done nothing wrong except accept the calling of his followers to apply to be a candidate. He will offer some intelligence to the BOE if he makes it. He is a good man here in Albany and has been for a long time. There is nothing wrong with good competition.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

So......he is following his followers?

I don't discredit anyone who is doing the right thing. Only scammers, incompetents, puppets, thieves, cheaters, and liars. Everybody else is fine and has my utmost support.

RedEric 2 years ago

Let's see, it was submitted, time stamped, rejected, then shredded and, oh yeah, the dog ate it. We are waiting for him to poop and we will resubmit the proper document. I am sure there are at least 3000 signers since we had Lorenzo count , and he is smart. He had us keep signing until we had enough.............I tell you this is better than any TV comedy series. People elsewhere pay big money for entertainment of this caliber. So are we, but that is beside the point. I love this town for it's entertainment value!!!!!

dingleberry 2 years ago

While on the subject of non-profits, I suggest one visit the tax assessor website and look at parcel 0000K/00043/001, which contains $4.2 million in old Marine Base Housing on Georgia Ave. As you will notice, the housing is owned by Mt Olive Community Outreach, one of Heard's ventures, which would produce $66,000 annually in taxes if not declared tax exempt by the Board of Assessors.

Visit the site and you will see all homes are occupied and if you talk to the residents, you will find they are paying rent. These housing units were given to Mt Olive by HUD to be used for transitional housing for the homeless. The repair status of the occupied units is not known but a few months back only two building permits had been issued for the Georgia Ave addresses. Also, it may be that Mt Olive is the owner of more housing in parcel 0000k/00044/003 which has no data available on the internet--an area full of houses.

The salient questions on the housing are "Why did the Board of Assessors declare the units tax exempt since they produce revenue"?, "What is the status of ownership in parcel /003." "Are the units being occupied and operated in accordance with the HUD stipulations at the time of transfer?:, "Are the units being repaired or renovated without building permits?"

Perhaps all is well and it is a simple matter of me not knowing. But perhaps we need answers to some questions.

ObjectiveEyes 2 years ago

See post below. I don't know if it's the same property, but, 2nd Mt Olive collected $1.6 million in rent in 2010.

agirl_25 2 years ago

This is the money I am going to question every member of Congress in the South about..especiallly the fellows from Mississippi..they are so poor I am sure they would be interested to know what some wonderboy from poor south Georgia did with a million and a half bucks to provide housing and housing assistance for the poor.hehe..and when I finish spreading the news via email to as many small town newspapers as I can I am sure to ignite some anger.....ya think? I mean what would you think if you were some poor soul living in some impoverished state and read or heard gossip about some slick dude of a pulpit pimp cheating the government? This is from Congressman Bishop's web page...and shows projects (and money) he is getting for projects. (Most likely pet projects.) I am in contact with his office to follow up on the proposed recipient and will see if it was given and then if I am not happy with information received will then contact other agencies...maybe even going as high as the FBI if necessary and I think a federal crime has been broken. Hey, I love stirring the pot.......Shoot..if I can get enough people riled up I will even send them a copy of an email to send to newspapers and their own representatives in Congress to tell them :"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."......and show them we are all sick and tired of people abusing the system..... even wanna be pastors.....Sincerely.....Mrs. Dilligaf

This came right off Bishop's web page:

Proposed Recipient: Mt. Olive Community Outreach Center Amount: $1,500,000 Contact: Lorenzo L. Heard, 302 Adkins Street, Albany, Georgia Explanation: This project will support the mission of the Mt. Olive Community Outreach Center to provide housing and housing opportunities in the Albany area.

FryarTuk 2 years ago

Dingle, that's quite a trove of information on taxes and property. Maybe we ought to hope this guy is allowed to run. It sounds like we need to have a conversation at large about the property designation.

agirl_25 2 years ago

Uh oh..it looks as tho someone is about to have his berries dingled....huh? Looks like you got him......hahahaha.......yeah let him run, let him explain all this. I can't wait to hear his explanation on why the units are producing income, whose pocket the income is falling in to, and how he had no idea how it just so happened to fall in to his.....I bet he is going to come up with a wild tale. The best tho is his followers are going to believe him. This is getting so good it is almost worth moving back to DoCo just so I can gripe about it full force....naw....what was I saying!!!.. Have I lost my mind!! Dingleberry, I take my hat off to you for your wonderful detective work and hope you keep up the excellent work. From now on when I see someone who has been caught doing something wrong I will forever say....."Aha!! you my friend have been dingleberried!!"

LikeItIs 2 years ago

The rent records were inadvertantly shredded.

agirl_25 2 years ago

Awww .....what a shame........shredded huh...but is there hope that something is there somewhere? Maybe? Some evidence? If the people are still in the units someone is paying aren't they or is the good Mr. Heard allowing them to live there free out of the goodness of his Christian heart......yeah I bet that's it...they are now living rent free...haha.....yeah when donkeys fly outta my rear!!

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

"whose pocket...." What kind of car does Heard drive around town?

"Heard has done a lot for Albany's poor....." yeah and they're doing a lot for him, too.

MRKIA 2 years ago

THEY'RE STILL POOR, HE'S NOT.

MRKIA 2 years ago

THE GIRLS ARE DOING AND GIVING A LOT ALSO. TALK ABOUT A COMMUNITY BUILDER. MR HEARDS INTERPRETATION IS APPARENTLY LITERAL.

VietVet1 2 years ago

"We need to turn this system around now, and I felt I have no other choice but to get involved." OK BOOZO why didn't you run against your fellow clown William-Brown? And you call yourself a Christian. Shame on you and your type!

TheMember 2 years ago

Don't forget to turn in 10 years of tax records for us to look through. Or is that just Republican who have to exceed the law?

USTPC 2 years ago

"I didn't want to run, but I a feel compelled to do what I can to make the Dougherty County School System better," said Heard. "I am a community builder and a concerned parent. I minister to many children in the system. We need to turn this system around now, and I felt I have no other choice but to get involved."

Really? Then why were you not on the July 31 ballot like Price was? Because you and the rest of the manipulators were arrogant in your assumption that AWB would get re-elected and when she wasn't now you "feel compelled" to run?

I will be more surprised if they don't end up "finding" the proper documentation than I will be if they do find it.

ObjectiveEyes 2 years ago

According to the 2010 Form 990 (Federal Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax) Mount Olive Community Outreach Center (Rev Heard is the Executive Director), they had $1,689,997 in revenue and $1,637,762 in expenses. $1,639,297 of the revenue was received to "Provide housing to low and moderate income tenants in the East Albany, Georgia area." On the checklist of required schedules, #3..Did the organization engage in direct or indirect political campaingn activites...?" Answer: NO According to the filing, Rev Heard averages 40 hours per week with this organization. Question: How does he find time to pastor a church, also? Mount Olive paid $496.168 in salaries and wages. Details of who is paid what is not included...even though I thought it was an IRS requirement. At the end of 2010, they held assets of $6,868,090...$159,677 Cash, $45,532 Accounts receivable, $5,092,381in Land, buildings and equipment (net of $1,715,524 in accumulated depreciation), $255,000 Security deposits and $1,315,500 Investment in Joint Venture. What does all this mean? You be the judge...

dingleberry 2 years ago

My guess is the revenue shown here is the Jordan's Crossing subsidized housing project but I have not looked at it yet so this is only a guess. I believe the Outreach arm also is involved with the St Johns' Estates Joint Venture project which takes some of the base housing that was bought, renovated with private monies, resold to individuals --and put back on the tax rolls in the individual's name. Houses in this tract are not tax exempt even before the work is done. There are a lot of houses that used to be govt in the general area.

DonnaDriskell 2 years ago

agirl_25 2 years ago

Wait wait...let's pretend that comment is directed to The most holy and honorable Mr. Heard.......whatyoutalkingaboutwillis???? What do you mean his claim to fame is filing suit against his employer?..and his wife is under investigation....for WHAT?? for goodness sake. What kind of "wonderful Christian people" are we talking about here? How can he make anything better?

DonnaDriskell 2 years ago

This comment wasn't about Mr. Heard.

agirl_25 2 years ago

Who was your comment about then...if you are going to comment on someone be clear. Did I miss something.....I thought the subject was Heard.....at least snakedr mentioned Heard by name when he was saying what a great man he was. Who then were you referring to?

DonnaDriskell 2 years ago

Let's see if this gets posted. I tried before to clarify and it wasn't posted "against your employer (the City of Albany)" one of the commenters here. His wife works for the DCSS and is under investigation. He boasts of working with "coach" and we will see the fruits of his labors in his victory with Mr. Heard.

agirl_25 2 years ago

What is his wife under investigation for? And again, you did NOT make yourself clear. Which commenter...do NOT be so evasive...spit it out....apparently he makes comments here, works for the city of Albany, his wife is under investigation by the DCSS for bad things..and he works with coach or corch as some like to call him.....correct? Also, he is a pal of Mr. Heard's (thank you for not calling him Pastor Heard).

snakedr 2 years ago

Pastor Heard is good man lets make this thing happen peoples ,We have forgotten its all about our kids , Lets leave the MONEY issues out, ou,r kids are in trouble.

agirl_25 2 years ago

A good man, huh. Give me one reason why you think he is a good man. Just one. Seems to me he is a real dog, no I take that back, for that is an insult to dogs of the world. There doesn't seem to be anything at this moment I can think of to compare him to if the things said about him are true. Seems to me he is just another pulpit prince pimping his way thru life at the expense of others and not caring about those he uses on the way.......so typical. Yes, snakedr, your kids are in trouble, deep trouble and with parents like you saying he is a good man.........boy are we ever in trouble.

tywebb 2 years ago

yep. that's why aw-b was soundly destroyed by lane price.

bubbasmithredneck 2 years ago

@agirl_25 - What did Pastor Heard do to you to have you trying to defame him? Or anybody else? He is just a Man of God trying to continue his ministry through helping our children of the DCSS. His church already helps 100's of children all the time. He is always giving back to the community. Do your homework before you come on here lying on people. This is a one man who has already helped many many people......so why should he not consider this type of position????

tywebb 2 years ago

bsr......IF he is soooooooooo concerned about the children, WHY didn't he put his name in ring BEFORE AWB was soundly trounced by lane price? huh? could it be that the black board members thought awb was a shoe-in and didn't need him then? And then.....UH OH, the "fab 4" were no longer in power? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agirl_25 2 years ago

Yeah...what ty webb said........answer him.... Then come back and tell me this......

Where did the good pastor go to Divinity School...where was he ordained a minister. Also, what programs does he have in his church that he helps 100's of children and in what way does he help them. He must have a vast amount of resources available in order to help 100's of children so it will be interesting to see what type programs he has set up to help them. Also, it will be interesting to see how he has given back to the community as someone mentioned in addition to is giving so much of his time to others he also has a full time job. He must truly be super human for that would have him working at least 100 hours a week. I am waiting in anticipation for your reply.

agirl_25 2 years ago

And another thing.....redneck....how did I try to defame him?...answer me that...huh?? Give me one example of how I defamed him..just ONE.......do it......I bet you can't. If you are referring to DonnaDriskell's comments about ..."When you're claim to fame is filing suit repeatedly against your employer (the City of Albany) and that your wife is under investigation for her job, how does that qualify you as an expert on how to make the DCSS better?"......... maybe that is something you may consider defamation of character...I don't know......maybe she knows something I don't know. Does she...did Heard do that......did he do what she said....did the little Missus do a bad thing....say it ain't so..........gasp.....such an honorable couple would never ever do such an un-Christian thing now would they...as I said..get back to me with what ya got....after you answer tywebb.....

agirl_25 2 years ago

DonnaDriskell said the comment was not about Heard or his wife but didn't say who is was about....but the way it was posted it led me to believe it was about Heard...either way..I still don't think, from what others have said and from what others have found out, it appears to me he is far from an upstanding man and the type who would be good for the Board. Seems to me there is too much money hanky panky going on from what dingleberry found out and we all know what trouble there is in the DCSS from the misspent funds there and things certainly do NOT look good as far as the MARINE BASE HOUSING goes. So, fair warning..I am still going to be looking into what I said in the other post...the battle is beginning.

agirl_25 2 years ago

Hmmmmm.....no reply from the redneck.....well I guess this means one thing. I guess this means I am going to have to find out on my own via the FOIA...and I hope the wonderful Pastor and Mrs Heard are not exempt by any of the nine exemptions or three exclusions but as slick an operator as he appears to have been maybe he is, but I kind of wonder about some of them:

1.classified national defense and foreign relations information, 2.internal agency rules and practices, 3.information that is prohibited from disclosure by another law, 4.trade secrets and other confidential business information, 5.inter-agency or intra-agency communications that are protected by legal privileges, 6.information involving matters of personal privacy, 7.certain information compiled for law enforcement purposes, 8.information relating to the supervision of financial institutions, and 9.geological information on wells.........(hehehehe......the last one is a real killer)

I can search on the Net and don't have to give a reason why I am searching. You have started this redneck...are ya happy. BTW....I have plenty of time too.

chinaberry25 2 years ago

I'd like to listen in on the heated phone conversations. They are on the run. I hope the white population will vote in droves.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Lesson 1: Goggle the code below

OCGA 21-2-132

Stop listening to sister and start learning the laws of this great state.

The real deal!

bubbasmithredneck 2 years ago

these right wing extremists need to lay off the strong coffee and Limbaugh!!

tywebb 2 years ago

coffee for us......kool-aid for you. Down the hatch

agirl_25 2 years ago

Hey did I read on one of the posts on here that someone implied that one of the good Christian men (gasp...don't know if it was Heard) actually may have fallen out of the pulpit and had an (another gasp) unwanted sexual encounter with a woman other than his wife. I may have read about it in another blog about a black preacher named Zachary Tims who died from a drug overdose but was also a pulpit pimp who was unfaithful to his wife. Just curious but thought for a brief moment that this morning when I was skimming the blog entries I read a brief notice about it. Can anyone refresh my memory? Btw, I said unwanted because from what I remember from the post the female (yes the female who posted it) said it was a problem the pastor had because women were constantly throwing themselves at him...hahahaahha..probably because of his biological and envionmental attributes...(or whatever it was that poster said)....hahahaha.

agirl_25 2 years ago

hahahaha.no i didn't dream it......someone actually implied that someone (who shall remain nameless snicker snicker laugh laugh giggle giggle may have, notice i said may have had, an affair....chortle chortle..hahaha..and the person who said it, also said she (now get this) used to be a pastor's wife......and she knows how women throw themselves at the pastors (do you all hear the organ music playing in the background?) and temptation is all around (cue the background singers singing My Sweet Lord). Puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....do NOT make excuses for the sorry thing..he could not keep his pants zipped....that is his problem. Come on, name names, but then we know who you mean don't we?

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Sounds a lot like a Tyler Perry movie!! Perry just institutionalizes the Black Culture in all his movies. Adultery? No BFD. Jesus just giggles when He sees it. At least in the Gospel According to Tyler Perry.