Nothing’s simple with Dougherty School Board

Carlton Fletcher

Carlton Fletcher

I don’t need no politics to make me dance.

— The Damned

No one likes to have his or her hypocrisy pointed out — we tend to want to revel in it — but given the current — make that latest — mess surrounding the Dougherty County School Board, I thought it worth mentioning the ironic reasoning of a vocal few in this community.

Setting the scene: Political newcomer Lane Price outpolls Anita Williams-Brown, easily one of the most disappointing elected officials to have held office in a community known for its disappointing elected officials, and there ensues a massive outpouring of “na-na na-na boo-boo” rhetoric from some in the community.

To wit: “There’s a new sheriff in town” ... “Now it’s 4-3 our way” ... “The James Bush (speaking of disappointing elected officials) Bunch is breaking up” ... “Maybe now we’ll start seeing something done for the children in our school system” ...

That last statement is, perhaps, the most ironic of those being tossed about by the group celebrating Price’s victory because it’s obvious their concern for the students in the Dougherty County School System ranks somewhere up there with whether Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton ever put their differences aside and reignite that vampire/half-fairy love that seems so right.

Here’s what I wish some of these folks would do: Just come out and say what you mean: “Ha-ha, because Lane Price is white, now there will be four whites on the school board to three blacks, and that means all that is right in the world will magically fall into place.”

There are two things about that, only one of which is a reminder that cloaking your racism in “doing what’s best for the children” or “that’s what THEY did” does not make it any less racist. You can deny it and lash out at the messenger, but it doesn’t really change anything other than maybe making you feel better.

The other item deserves further discussion.

What some people don’t understand about Price — and I am basing this on discussions with the lady, not on what her campaign team says or what some people who know she’s a good lady because of her complexion think — is that she is probably the one person who will (maybe) be on this board who is most likely to vote for or against an item because it’s what is best for the children and not because she wants to break some white-black 3-3 tie.

(The wild cards in this, by the way, are newcomer Robert Youngblood, a worthy administrator in the system, and whether or not Velvet Riggins is removed from office. Those are unknowns that are yet to be determined.)

But for all those people sticking their tongues out and wagging their fingers at the School Board’s “Gang of Four,” I think you’re going to find — unless she proves to be another politician who fails to deliver on her promises — that Price is going to be one person on the board who does not look at race as a determining factor in her decisions. She is one of those people whose actions so far indicate that she does not judge based on color.

All you needed to do was follow Price as she campaigned on Albany streets that police officials are afraid to walk down alone and you’d get a glimpse of her dedication to the idea that all children in the school system deserve representation.

Given that reality, it’s equally as telling that Lorenzo Heard and a group of black ministers are targeting Price for her seat on the School Board with a last-ditch independent candidacy. Given Price’s campaign — and, yes, it’s unproven, but I tend to take people at their word until they give me reason not to ... hello, Mrs. Williams-Brown — you’d think they’d want a board member who has committed herself to helping all students, not someone who is running as an afterthought but happens to be black.

Oh, wait ... I get it. This election thing IS about race. Oh, well, haters, never mind all that stuff up there at the top. Hate on ... you’re in good company.

Email Metro Editor Carlton Fletcher at carlton.fletcher@albanyherald.com.

Comments

MRKIA 2 years, 1 month ago

THE TRUE BLACK FOLK WON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS POVERTY PIMP AND ADULTERER. IT'S ALL ABOUT KEEPING A BLACK MAJORITY ON THE DCSS. GINGER NICKERSON: DO YOUR JOB.

tduncanspradley 2 years, 1 month ago

we all have skeletons in our closet. But it is our past, where we should leave it. He is in his community daily, he has created recreational areas for the youth, he has created single parent programs, he has helped restore some delapidated structures, he gives to the poor, he is always looking to better his ppl. I use to be a pastors wife and believe me women in the church throw themselves on the preacher constantly at soome point i do not care how strong you are you will get weak. So instead of being his critic, you should pray for him instead

tywebb 2 years, 1 month ago

actually, we DON'T all have skeletons. At least not us honest ones. And to say that every man would give into women throwing themselves at them is lllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee....lame!!!!! That is just a sorry excuse for adultery! sorry your husband couldn't keep his pants on.

FryarTuk 2 years, 1 month ago

Dr. Lane Price can be counted on doing what is best for the students of Dougherty County and I believe she will encourage fiscal responsibility and accountability.

waltspecht 2 years, 1 month ago

Unfortunately, it has become a race game. Some would say it always has been. One has but to look at the comments of the head of the NAACP in Sumter County when addressing their problems on the school board to realize this. Roughly he said you did it to us all these years, now we're gonna do it to you. No one seems to want to actually make things better, only get even for past injustice, either perceived or real. I hope you are correct about the good Doctor, and I wish there were six more like her on the Board.

bubbasmithredneck 2 years, 1 month ago

I support Heard and his decision to run. There is nothing wrong with that. Good competition is good....deal with it

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

I totally agree with what tywebb has said, bubba...you are an idiot.

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

So this is where you are hiding out bubba..are you going to answer my questions or not.....I am waiting.......you know what they are....start answering.

tduncanspradley 2 years, 1 month ago

oh well i support heard and majority of our school system is minority. He knows our struggles, he has programs in place for the youth, he built recreational centers for the youth, he is in his community making a change as well as you say mrs. price does, he does not just walk the streets the police won't walk down during election time, he walks them everyday. And for the first comment, wHAT THIS man did in his past is past. He has asked for forgiveness and has moved on, what skeletons are in our closets? We all have a past but we look to our future.

buddy 2 years, 1 month ago

"He knows our struggles" = RACISM @tduncanspradley do you not believe all kids have struggles? There is a reason the school system is minority, just like there is a reason there is a cheating scandal and a free lunch scandal and so much violence in the DCSS!

Momof3 2 years, 1 month ago

I honeslty don't care about his past, I care about my children's future in this school system. I am a single mom with three children, all who are doing very well in school, no thanks to SOME of the teachers they have had in the past. I work hard to instill values and morals in them and make sure they are succeeding in school and they are. I am black, and will vote for Dr Price. The fact of the matter is, that EVEN if this is not motived by race (which I think it is) then why did he and the other gentleman wait so long? Why not step up before now.. why not step up FOUR years ago when things were gong downhill? All these problems did not just start. Just because a person is white, does not mean that they IMMEDIATELY not look out for the best interest of ALL people. This city is in need of some SERIOUS prayer b/c it seems like everyone is just out for themselves.

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

Momof3 it is refreshing to read a post from someone like you. Someone with your intelligence and moral values shines thru. You cannot imagine how wonderful it is to know that somewhere out there in the vast sea of stupidity that is Albany there is a person who will vote for what is best for your children because you want to see solutions to problems. How wonderful that you are not going to vote because of the color of someone's skin, to follow the lemmings over the cliff. You have my profound thanks and the board will be very fortunate to have Dr. Price.

agonized 2 years, 1 month ago

Good post, Momof3, and your children are blessed to have you as a mother.

Mari 2 years, 1 month ago

Did anyone get the message reported on TV-10 News that the Elections Supervisor stated that the Election Board will vote at an August 15 meeting ( or possibly an earlier called meeting) as to whether Heard's qualifying application was turned in on time? How do you "vote" on the time the application was properly completed? Secretary of State's office is proficient at investigating these events and is aware of the present situation.

rightasrain 2 years, 1 month ago

Carlton Fletcher, the Black community (particularly Black preachers) continue to spew their political race rhetoric and hatred for "whitey"; so, why are you surprised there is a race war in Albany/DoCo? This country was handed over to these incompetent blacks when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, and all the blacks have done is to create more dissension between Blacks and Whites than ever. There's GOING to be CHANGE come November; believe it!

jglass 2 years, 1 month ago

I still want to know WHY there was no interest in being elected as a board member during the primary race. And, why at the very possible last minute to possibly qualify? I still say there is something fishy and a hidden agenda. We shall see.

buddy 2 years, 1 month ago

White, black, yellow, brown, magenta (?) You can color it however you like, but it is a fact that once Albany turned "majority minority" the course was set in a downward spiral that has resulted today in high unemployment, high unwed mothers, high welfare cases, high crime rates, high gang activity....need I go on? Now you can spin it however you want but for the most part black leaders in this community only want to make excuses for the problems rather than address the problems and white people just move. One of my personal favorites is "they don't have anything to keep them busy" LOL! Crime was never an alternative for boredom when I was young. I wish Ms. Price the best of luck, but I'll bet the farm that if rules are expected to be followed the black community will start the boycott line and get Jessie and Al on speed dial because for too long now the rules have been thrown out and the "culture" of "you owe us" has been in place. Just ask David Maschke!

Shinedownfan 2 years, 1 month ago

On a side note, I think Sookie belongs with Sam. If you have read the books, you would think she doesn't need to be with the vamps. HBO has totally ruined the series this season. None of this crap is in the books!

agonized 2 years, 1 month ago

This made me laugh out loud, truly! Thanks, Sdf!

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

Mr. Fletcher is wrong. Dr. Price's running for the seat appears to be all about race. It seems that she feels like a lot of folks, that there were four too many blacks on the school board. Mr. Maschke's seat was open, and she could have run for it. She lives in his district, but she chose to run for the seat held by the black board member. There's no way Mr. Fletcher can convince folks that her move wasn't racially motivated. It's crystal clear like many other things. Even if she does vote for the welfare of the children, her vote will only count once. The problem will be as it has always been that when their is a majority vote needed, she is going to go along with her white peers. It stands to reason. It won't be so much about the children and what's best for them. We have a racial divide on the school board, and Dr. Price is not the person to break it. If it is ever to be broken, it will be done by a black person who is biologically and environmentally endowed with the kind of strenght that is capable of denying his race for the greater good. I have never seen this in a white person. My apologies to any I have offended.

tywebb 2 years, 1 month ago

you don't offend me with your words.......only your stupidity

agonized 2 years, 1 month ago

I'm baffled by your statement that the racial divide on the school board can only be broken by "a black person who is biologically and environmentally endowed with the kind of strenght [sic] that is capable of denying his race for the greater good. I have never seen this in a white person." It's your opinion, and everyone has one, but if you've never seen this particular quality you seek in a white person, have you seen it in a black person? And if so, who? Furthermore, this is a very important race for all of the citizens of this county, as has been pointed out by several posters on different articles related to this issue, whether one has a child in DCSS or not, but I think it's a little over the top to act as if the only solution for the school board is the reincarnation of Dr. Martin Luther King, who doesn't exist because he was one-of-a-kind.

By the way, I don't think he would appreciate your comment, based upon his writings and speeches, but that's just my opinion. Please note that before anyone rushes in to criticize my comment, I did NOT know Dr. Martin Luther King personally, so I just have to base my opinion on what I've been taught, read and seen in documentaries.

Albanite 2 years, 1 month ago

Racism goes both ways and in the case of the DCSS, what we have now - and are trying to eliminate by electing people like Dr. Price - is the anti-white bigotry, the anti-white racism, the diversion of public funds for personal use by black administrators.

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

Even if blacks are racist, it never amounts to anything more than a thought. Blacks don't have the resources to discriminate. Blacks don't own enough to be racist. Racism hurts more when a group of people can use their hatred, power, and resources to discriminate in education, jobs, housing, etc. against another group of people. I suspect that what has happened on the school board is that the black board members have not been able to go along with a lot of the racist acts and attitudes of some white board members. Their reluctance to respond to and vote along with the white board members has probably been the result of some very racist moves by the whites, i.e. Mr. Ealum with the Lane Price sign on the back of his truck parked at board meetings. The general public, not knowing exactly what these people are up against has called them racist when they are probably fighting racism with all they have. They are suffering in the board room behind closed doors and in the public. I don't feel that God will allow this injustice much longer. I patiently await God's judgement.

tywebb 2 years, 1 month ago

you're right.....no more injustice! Gods AND the voters judgement will be VICTORY for LANE PRICE!

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 1 month ago

One thing for sure......God will set us all straight and we all will have some tears for Him to wipe away.

chinaberry25 2 years, 1 month ago

So let me see if I remember. Now the whites are racist. I have been involved with the school system for years and not one white para has been hired in years. ASU graduates control the system. Murfree was a done deal, corrupt teachers and cheating by all black teachers, and this latest fiasco of the Title I money. If a white man had tried this deal with Saturday school, he would have been laughed off South Washington. So how is this a white racist involvement? Head in the sand principal. Debbie are you new on this site, do not remember seeing you, but most here follow this closely.

MisterEd 2 years, 1 month ago

So - it's racist if Mr. Ealum had a Lane Price sign on the back of his truck which was parked at board meetings? What about when the good Rev James Bush, the CHAIR OF THE DCSB, publicly endorsed Anita? Is that not racist? Or are you just stupid?

rightasrain 2 years, 1 month ago

Like the Ostrich, your head is in the sand while your butt is exposed to this tripe that blacks do not have "resources" to "move on up"; of course they do, it's called the Government and they (blacks) are sucking the life out of this country with their "you owe me" mentality.

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

It's OK if Dr. Lane Price wins, but you have to accept that it's equally good if Reverend Lorenzo Heard wins. Don't hate him if he wins. Don't continue to spew hatred and division just because a black wins. I don't understand you; what kind of religion allows your hatred and ill -will of other human beings. I guess it's the same religion that allowed some to enslave others for over 400 hundred years and kill and destroy their bloodline. Who are you people? From where did you come? Is there no shame, no dignity, no mercy, no love for anyone else but yourselves?

buddy 2 years, 1 month ago

It's OK if Dr. Reverend Lorenzo Hearad runs, but you have to accept that it's equally good if Lane Price wins. Don't hate her cause she won. Don't continue to spew hatred and division just because a white wins. I don't understand you; what kind of religion allows your hatred and ill -will of other human beings. I guess it's the same religion that allowed some to enslave others with high taxes to support people who absolutely "REFUSE" to work, but continue to have children. Who are you people? From where did you come? Is there no shame, no dignity, no mercy, no love for anyone else but yourselves?

TrixibelleBento 2 years, 1 month ago

I don't have a problem if Rev. Heard wins, IF HE FOLLOWED THE SAME RULES AS EVERYONE ELSE.

wisewoman 2 years, 1 month ago

I truly believe if mr. Heard really wanted to help the youth of Dougherty County that he would have decided to run before now. He even commented that "he did not want to run" and suggested that he only did it because he could not find anyone else to go against Lane Price. If he wants to help the children, he can become a mentor or set up some youth programs at the schools.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 1 month ago

Carlton Fletcher: It must feel really great to be in the position to sit on the Judgment Seat and be able to assess everybody else's motives, thoughts, and sins. Have you considered dying on a Cross so we can all be saved if we believe in You? Wait.........that's already been done by Someone Else! Oh well, just keep on writing your mostly-tripe columns designed to agitate. We'll just keep taking the bait.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 1 month ago

Fletcher never answers......he's always moving on to his next windmill.

southernbelle 2 years, 1 month ago

I have had the honor and the privilege over the past several years of being a listener to people, mostly the elderly, who have undergone physical and mental suffering. We would more often than not establish a close, trusting, honest friendship during our time together, and our talks would cover many varying subjects---often touching on “the world today”. Many, many of the black friends I made---and yes, I’m white---would be vehement, saddened, and confused by the attitudes and mannerisms of the younger blacks. One elderly black female, a retired educator, said “who are our young women going to marry? So many of the young black men are sorry.” These conversations confirmed my personal belief that not all blacks are loyal only to fellow blacks, any more than all whites are loyal only to fellow whites. The statement that “there's no way Mr. Fletcher can convince folks that her move wasn't racially motivated.” seems so bizarrely illogically incorrect to me---my first thought upon reading that was “it’s motivated by sheer frustration at the mess DCSS is in, whether the board had been composed of primarily black OR primarily white members”. Best thing ever said to me was the elderly black friend who said---you’re a REAL person, you’re REAL---and I am a 20-year-younger-than-him white person. That should be what all any of us should want---real people, real and honest friendship and caring.

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

OK get ready to call me a racist....but I have to say this....first of all...I must confess I didn't much understand too much of what your post was about but the part about the retired educator saying “who are our young women going to marry? So many of the young black men are sorry” made me laugh so hard. I must tell you why and as I said.....get poised over your keyboards to get ready to blast me and call me a racist. One of the funniest things I ever heard was by a group of young black women I used to work with when I was working as a nurse. They were talking about marriage and dating and hoping to find Mr. Right someday. One of them said...... "I sure hope I can find me a BMW someday" and when the other girls started laughing one of them said to me "you ain't got no idea what a BMW is do ya?" Of course I didn't other than a fine German car. The girls continued to laugh and carry on until one of them said...."well it ain't nothing but a BMW.... a Black Man Working"..and of course the room erupted into laughter once again. Sorry southernbelle...not to make fun but that sentence in the post brought back a memory so funny......thanks for the memory.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years, 1 month ago

I just read OCGA 21-2-132

Go Pastor Heard!

tywebb 2 years, 1 month ago

post a link. i'm too lazy to google it. do the supporters of heard have any clue as to why people (black and white) are confused/upset/leary about him joining the race (no pun intended) now? It's obvious you don't, so i'll tell you. it's because he had NO/ZERO desire to help the students of this county UNTIL aw-b was beaten by dr. price. And even when that happened.....he STILL didn't WANT to run. You always talk about hidden agendas........well.......here's a perfect example of one for you.

nofreeloader 2 years, 1 month ago

the hidden agenda< knowing it's alright to fudge the application for free lunches < charge absurd prices for off campus classes for those who have fallen behind an don't really need guidance from guest speakers that could careless if a child excels as long as the pocket is full when the day is over< an the board agrees that its alright for educators use a # 2 pencil eraser to change scoring on paper that looks okay at first glance trying get more funding for personal gain an not for schools or the education of the children in the dcss . #34 will surely clear most of this up an a reprimand of a simple timeout chair . handed out with a huge bonus check ,don't worry i got your back :) WHAT IS BLACK AND WHITE is The tax payers of Dougherty Co.!!!! Were tired of the foolishness an deceptive practices of elected officials We are taking a stand by voting . Voting for whom will better serve our community an our children.

Abytaxpayer 2 years, 1 month ago

Debbie I have to ask are you really that STUPID to say “it will be done by a black person who is biologically and environmentally endowed with the kind of strenght that is capable of denying his race for the greater good”. “I have never seen this in a white person.” Maybe you never heard of the “Civil War” or President John F. Kennedy "affirmative action" Executive Order 10925 or Lyndon B. Johnson's Executive Order 11246 to name a few that have helped YOU!

Dr Price did not run for Mr. Maschke's seat, because had she done so she would be viewed by you and other uninformed people as just another “Whitey” on the board. But by running for the at-large seat she was offering ALL of Albany both Black and White the opportunity to decide if they wanted a person who was offering honesty, morals, and integrity or someone who had no problem lying, cheating and stealing from All people both White and BLACK in Albany. The majority of voters picked Dr. Price she was NOT voted in by just the Whites, the informed Blacks also voted for Dr. Price. Stupid racist people like you can only see a "Whitey" taking a seat from a Black instead of the quality differance of the two people and that ALL colors voted for "Quality" over Color. DCSS needs a person with the knowledge to be a leader with integrity not someone we elect who does not even understand the laws and rules they are charged with following and enforcing.

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

Biology is not the only factor that determines the genetic make up of a race of people. Environmental factors do so as well. People absorb their environment, and it happens long enough, the environment will become a factor of their genetic propensities. The suffering that slaves endured for years caused them to develop a biological tolerance for it which resulted in a tremendous strenght, the strenght to overcome anything except death itself. It takes this kind of strenght to deny one's own race for the greater good. I haven't seen this kind of strenght in whites. Blacks like justice more than anything else becuase of their suffering. That's why many vote for Dr. Price. It wasn't becuse she's white. They felt that it was the just and right thing to do under the circumstances (board's problems).

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

The Civil War was not fought to free the slaves. Abolition came as a consequence. President Lincoln did not want the Union to come apart under his administration. When South Carolina threatened to secede, he promised them they could continue slavery as long as they didn't secede. Laws like Affirmative action didn't just come out of the goodness of some people's hearts. Blacks fought and died for these laws. If blacks hadn't, they would never have gotten them. Besides, noone had to deny his own race to pass these laws. Whites didn't lose anything because blacks got them. These laws were passed to give opportunity to qualified blacks, not to take anything from whites.

waltspecht 2 years, 1 month ago

Look, if there ever was a true audit of all the transactions occurring within any School System fraud and direct theft would be detected. Whether it was cash payoffs, Fishing trips or Quail Hunts. Then there are the not so suttle payoffs of conferances in plus vacation spots. Or somehow selling a used item for two or three times what it was worth. Then there is the super deal on a vehicle someone just happened to stumble into. They are all corruption, and fairly blatent. I believe all elected officials need all their dealings investigated while they are in office, and for ten years afterward. Just what do you think these speaker fees are all about?

ObjectiveEyes 2 years, 1 month ago

Mr. Specht, I thought there for a minute you were referring to Phoebe Putney with the reference to cash payoffs, fishing trips and quail hunts...haha

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

...off the subject but....btw. speaking of Phoebe.....their billing department sent me a bill for $727.00 several months ago. I tossed it in the trash. They sent me a second notice and I also sent it to the trash. Then they sent me the dreaded and spooky THIRD notice and I kept it and on the back in RED type I told them why I was not going to pay the bill and explained to them how to go to the Tricare4Life webpage and read my EOB (explanation of benefits) and they too could know why I was not going to pay the bill and if they ever sent me another bill or a threatening letter about contacting a collection agency to get the $727.00 from me I would take whatever steps necessary (as I had done in the past so they might want to check my name in their file of troublemakers) as I would certainly be reporting them again to the Feds. Last I heard from them was in May. I was hoping I would get an apology from them stating it was an oversight on their part, but alas, none yet.

bennydawg 2 years, 1 month ago

Blacks in Albany wont be happy until the city and county are bankrupt and the entire population is 100% on government support. Please stop referring to slavery as an excuse. Have some pride. I owe you nothing, my neighbors owe you nothing. Get off your A*S in morning like the rest of us do and have a 80-100 hour work week. Please do not tell me tha you cannot find anything to do. I promise you if I were to lose my job I would swallow my pride and go do ANYTHING to support my family. That is called responsibility.

I do not know Dr. Price personally so I cannot comment on her reputation. I do hope for the sake of EVERYONE in this community that she can help steer our school system back to something we can be proud of. Can any of you honestly say that given the actions and inactions of our elected officials that you are proud of the job these people are doing?

tywebb 2 years, 1 month ago

i'll answer your question for them, as this answer doesn't reflect my viewpoint: THEY DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF JOB THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING. THE ONLY THING THEY ARE PROUD OF IS THAT THERE IS A BLACK MAJORITY ON THE SCHOOL BOARD (as of now)! And for those of you who think i'm racist, I've spoken out about how good of board member Michael Windom was, before he was forced out. He voted as an advocate of the kids and the system......not to go along with "rev" bush and his sheeple

RedRaider 2 years, 1 month ago

"Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery"

Seems that if the Ten Commandments provides rules for the rest of us, they should certainly govern the actions of our so-called pastors.

Oh "man of God" - Why do you break the rules over and over?

What kind of role model can you possibly be for our children?

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

I know I'm not perfect. I suspect you aren't either. So how can you point your finger at another. God will judge us all. "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge,ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerate not the beam that is in thine own eye." Matthew 7: 1-5

agirl_25 2 years, 1 month ago

t'wasn't finger pointin i was conerned about, debbie dear....he dun a bad thing.....bad bad bad bad.....but like all pulpit pimps who hide behind the good book to find forgiveness.... the flock forgives as all dumb animals do as they are led to slaughter.......or as lemmings over the cliff....kerplunk kerplunk kerplunk..one by one....

ittybittyme 2 years, 1 month ago

Debbie44...we cannot fix stupid...and you truly fit the description of stupid....

debbie44 2 years, 1 month ago

You don't really mean that I'm stupid. You're annoyed by my words because they speak some truth that you don't want to have to accept. Do you know what happens to a person when he lives a life of denial and buries his head in the sand? He ceases to exist because in the real world we have to accept truths and changes. Many of you embrace a period in the past that is no longer relevant. That's when and where you lives ended. Everyone else moved on.

MRKIA 2 years, 1 month ago

DEBBIE44: YOU JUST DESCRIBED MUCH OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE DCSS AND IT'S BOARD.