Squawk of the day - Dec. 16, 2012

"I do not want any more of my tax money spent on the RiverQuarium, consultants, arches, overpriced signs, dysfunctional school boards, etc. I will vote against any politician that continues to vote to waste my money."

Comments

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Amen, My Sibling!! You Go, You!!

How about Airport Renovations and Hotel Room Taxations? We against that too, right?

RIGHT!!!

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

Roger are you listening? ..... We the voters are sick and tired of you forgetting you work for the Taxpayers of Albany and not your pals with their HANDS OUT!! Fish don't vote but feed up taxpayers DO.

RedEric 2 years ago

You sound like a couple of whacked out loony tea partiers. What do you mean you don't want money spent on foolish things? You act like it's your money. You didn't earn that, the government just let you hold it for awhile.......it is nice to complain, but we are sadly outnumbered folks.

chinaberry25 2 years ago

You should be complaining about all the low income housing and the non profit status of Phoebe and all their exempt properties. This is the killer. Also the ball park over off Blaylock. Once you get these parasites elected, it is hard to get rid of them. Look at Sanford Bishop, hardly ever goes to work and keeps on rolling and will be there until he dies. Thank God I live in Lee Co. where our taxes are now 40% less than DOCO. And our schools are doing great! Bet the Ford Co. had never taken that blood money.

bubbavet 2 years ago

This is for the "IDIOT" that wants to know WHY we send toys to Memphis each year and not here. People like you who think you deserve everything. We send with our heart to cancer stricken kids. May God change your heart and people like you.

Jimboob 2 years ago

Well, I'm sure that no one knew about your preferences. In that case your tax money will only be spent to repair the streets and pay for fire and police protection. They can use someone else’s tax money to pay for what you find objectionable. Will there be anything else? I didn't think so...

bubbasmithredneck 2 years ago

I dont want my tax money going to charter schools or private schools at all......stop it!

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Well bsrn, here's great news for you! They don't!