Jump to content
Want daily summaries and Breaking News alerts?
Thursday, December 20, 2012
© Copyright 2015
ALBANY, Ga. — A stove left unattended sparked a fire inside a mobile home at the Dune Mobile Home Park Estates on the 1000 block of Dunes Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Firefighters quickly put out the fire but not before the inside of the home was partially burned and damaged by smoke. The stove has been removed from the home.
Another stupid person. If you are going to cook something stay nearby, so many fires because people don't pay attention to their stove. How hard can it be?
Albany has the highest rate of fires because of stupid people. Next will be begging for money.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
10 a.m. to noon
4 p.m. to 11 p.m.