0

Unattended cooking causes fire

ALBANY -- Albany Fire Department firefighters are responding to a call on the 400 block of Emily Avenue. The street is closed off and smoke is coming out of the A and B apartments of a duplex. No flames are visible at this time. Unattended cooking fire was the cause.

Comments

whattheheck 1 year, 9 months ago

Happens all the time--need better attendance at the stove or else get microwave junk to eat..

0

bubbasmithredneck 1 year, 9 months ago

Its sad when people lose everything this time of the year.....

0

Sign in to comment