Squawk of the Day - Dec. 25, 2012

"Do see truly exciting Christmas lights near Morgan. Drive up Gillionville Road and turn right onto Edison Street and there they are. Enjoy!"

Comments

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Merry Christmas everyone, even you Bubbasmithredneck. Ho! Ho! Ho!

waltspecht 1 year, 11 months ago

Didn't I spend 5 Christmas's chasing you around under the waters off of Valavostic? Merry Christmas

agirl_25 1 year, 11 months ago

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!.......to you too, Fryer...are you Greek!! "Kala Christouyenna" if so, and where is my baklava, mousaka and lamb if you are!!! and what time is the feast??

FryarTuk 1 year, 11 months ago

Φυσικά είμαι Έλληνας! Ο εορτασμός των Χριστουγέννων ήταν εξαιρετική και όλα τα μουσακά και μπακλαβά φάει. Υπάρχει αριστερά αρνί και θα κάνει ένα ωραίο στιφάδο. Ξέρετε Χριστούγεννα δεν είναι μέχρι τον Ιανουάριο του 13, αλλά δεν χάνουν την ευκαιρία να γιορτάσουν. Ο Θεός να σας ευλογεί.

agirl_25 1 year, 11 months ago

Well you selfish little booger...ate it all huh...hahaha....but good to know there is going to be a good lamb stew...and it will be best when reheated, huh? I got baklava as a gift one year and ate the whole 18 ounces and was sick as a dog all afternoon...groan..I can remember my mom saying "self punishment" ..hahaha...I will think of you the 13th of January and your celebration of Christmas. A Greek friend from my husband's AF days made the best mousaka I have ever eaten.....ah.... the memories that come back.

FryarTuk 1 year, 11 months ago

You have a treasured life, agirl. I know you deserve it.

waltspecht 1 year, 11 months ago

Jeez, I thought sure it was Russian

agirl_25 1 year, 11 months ago

Merry Christmas......Here is a Christmas gift from a friend of mine down in Miami....hope you enjoy it...just type your address, or anyone's into the space and shake the globe......watch what happens...it is fun to do.....if it doesn't work the first time try again..It may take a while for the snow to settle..be patient......enjoy and have a nice Christmas......

AuntieDee 1 year, 11 months ago

Merry Christmas All and Happy New Year!