Squawk of the Day - Feb. 18, 2012

"If people would pray for our leader, President Obama, as much as they judge and complain about him, you might just see the change you are looking for happen. You need to keep in mind that he can’t make anything happen that doesn’t pass through Congress first, and he went in having all the mess of our previous leaders dumped in his lap to fix."

Comments

LuLu 2 years, 2 months ago

I do pray for him every day. I pray for the lying, corrupt communist SOB to be arrested, tried and imprisoned for life.

Shinedownfan 2 years, 2 months ago

I do pray that he realizes that all he is doing is killing this country, and takes an about face and goes in the right direction. I pray he stops lining his friends' pockets with government money and stops taking all these expensive trips and decides to conserve like the rest of us. I pray he doesn't let all that oil in Canada go to China, and allows it to come here instead... Shall I go on?

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 2 months ago

Some people become so corrupt that God gives up on them. Romans Chapter 1. God Said It!

gotanyfacts 2 years, 2 months ago

Does the squawker not realize this president is making changes without congress! Changes that many of us don't want because they place greater governmental controls over the people. He is an individual who believes the end justifies the means. As a result, he has no problem with deceit, bullying, and ignoring the Constitution to take control of our nation. Rather than praying for the President to get his way, pray that our nation follows the ten commandments including the last one :

“Do not covet your neighbor’s house. Do not covet your neighbor’s wife, male or female servant, ox or donkey, or anything else your neighbor owns.”

Sally_O 2 years, 2 months ago

We pray this will be his last year as president! Obama hasn't fixed anything, all he has done is cause a bigger mess to be fixed.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 2 months ago

"The leech has two daughers. 'Give! Give!' they cry!" God Said It!

atina3438 2 years, 2 months ago

Pray for a man whose objective is to bring this country down?? Are you kidding me? I pray this will be his first and last term. I have other thoughts about his demise but I won't go into those - someone might think I'm RACIALLY biased! lol

Cartman 2 years, 2 months ago

I have prayed for him, although I do not do so daily. I pray that God will touch his heart and that he will repent for his sins. I pray that his blinders will be lifted, so he will cease the destruction, self-centered behavior, and evil course on which he is traveling. I pray that he will quit the vile corruption. I pray our nation will awaken to his deceit.

erudite 2 years, 2 months ago

So how long does it take for a post to be reviewed and posted?

LuLu 2 years, 2 months ago

Sometimes hours. Especially on the weekends. After they decide you aren't a loose cannon, though, they'll post immediately.