Squawk of the day - Feb. 21, 2012

"Think Green, Recycle Congress."

Comments

LuLu 2 years, 5 months ago

Until we have a complete overhaul of the voting system it'll never happen. Not in our district, anyway.

beartrap 2 years, 5 months ago

you can't fix stupid....and you can't out vote it in our district..

chinaberry25 2 years, 5 months ago

People predominantly vote with their pocket books. The conditions have not gotten bad enough yet. That could be just around the corner with gas going so high. For years I have predicted a revolution in this country similar to the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. I still feel that will happen. Better arm yourselves and have self defense training. Nothing is ever going to happen in Congress. They are not our friends, only fat cat deadbeats who have never had a real job. WAKE UP AMERICA!!

coachjohnson42 2 years, 5 months ago

I agree....This republican congress is the cause of many of our countries problems.

gotanyfacts 2 years, 5 months ago

Now really coach, you meant to say the democratic congress (both houses) from 2006-2010 rather than the repubs holding one house for the last two years.

CJ_Fan 2 years, 5 months ago

Racist ranters need NO facts they are here just to stir the pot.

Hey Coach (Here's YOUR SIGN)

TheMember 2 years, 5 months ago

Let's see, the country is getting better despite all attempts of Obama to ruin it, because of a Republican run congress since 2010. Coach you are too color blinded to see this fact.

Shinedownfan 2 years, 5 months ago

We need to add "and recycle the prez" to that squawk.

TheBoss 2 years, 5 months ago

Flush the President, his adminstration and Congress. The stench is becoming unbearable, And I am including the "white" elected officials so coachjohnson can't play his worn out race card.

coachjohnson42 2 years, 5 months ago

I dont play any race cards...I just tell the truth.....stop lying on me like you do Obama......lol

CJ_Fan 2 years, 5 months ago

Ok Sorry Coach I thought you were just playing a Stupid Race card. But I see by your post You are just plain Stupid and your race baiting is just a product of your own Stupiity. You say

“This republican congress is the cause of many of our countries problems”

Before you speak try looking up those big words. "Congress"

"The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the federal government of the United States, consisting of the Senate and the House of Representatives.” That is Two Houses and One is Controlled and run by Democrats. It is not Lying to tell the REALTruth based on FACTs but it is STUPID to make remarks when you cannot see the Truth for yourself and rely on the cool-aid feed to you daily.
So once again you have earned Another “HERE’S YOUR SIGN”

coachjohnson42 2 years, 5 months ago

You have the intelligence of a dead frog

CJ_Fan 2 years, 5 months ago

Wow so even "Dead Frogs" are smarter than you!!!!!!

Abytaxpayer 2 years, 5 months ago

Wow CJ42 I see somebody is Not "lying" on you. Truth hurts doesn’t!