Squawk of the day - Jan. 18, 2012

"Thanks Obama. I understand gas prices are headed back to $4 come spring, unemployment is still way up from when you took office and the deficit is the highest in the history of the country and you have not created one new job."

Comments

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 10 months ago

OK all you Obama-loving dim wits. Do your worst.

LuLu 2 years, 10 months ago

Wait! There's more. You have also betrayed our trust by hiding who you really are. You lied to the American people throughout your 2008 campaign and continue to lie to this day. You have had your college records sealed, and no matter what anyone wants to call me, I don't believe for a minute that you have a real American birth certificate. There's also the matter of Uncle Omar and Aunt Zetuti. You brazenly and without shame spend millions and millions of our tax dollars on lavish parties and vacations like we little people could only see in movies. Your contempt for us is disgusting. YOU are disgusting. ANYONE who votes for you this November is voting for you for ONLY one reason, and that's skin color, because there's no way in the world anyone can defend your record. I challenge anyone to tell us what he has done FOR our country.

rock 2 years, 10 months ago

Good on you LuLu. Worst President of the US. Carter Sucked, but he did not try to destroy his own country...

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

Good for you Lulu. Also, don't forget the fact that his wife pays $2,000.00 plus of tax payers money for one item of clothing but the America's credit rating has been downgraded. Milk is $4.00 a gallon, eggs are approaching $3.00 a dozen, bread is $2.58 a loaf, not to mention meat prices, vegetable prices, etc. And now the arrogant S.O.B. wants more power--

bubbavet 2 years, 10 months ago

THE SAD PART IS YOU AIN'T GONNA CONVINCE NO BLACK AROUND HERE HOW TRUE IT IS.

Yowsa51 2 years, 10 months ago

Additional addendums, LuLu: Our country is currently EXPORTING gasoline in record amounts, making it our #1 export for late 2011 and early 2012, the employment universe has been intentionally shrunken to negate the numbers of those who have given up looking for jobs, government inflationary reports have been mandated to exclude energy and food costs, a 1.2T increase in the debt limit is about to occur, and the president's attempt to "shrink government" involves the exact departments that should be unmolested --- those involving commerce.

LuLu 2 years, 10 months ago

I'd also like to know who is really paying his daughters' fancy-schmancy private school tuition. In fact, how can we find out how the president's (ANY president -- not just him) personal expenses are paid? Clothes, vacations, restaurants, school tuition, etc... Does the President pay for his and his family's own stuff or are we on the hook for that, too? Considering that we pay him (and again, I'm talking about any president) $400,000 a year, I would hope that he pays for his own personal niceties. And who takes care of his private bills? Somehow I don't see him sitting up at night and paying his credit card, house payment, etc. online. If anyone has a link to this kind of information, I'd appreciate it.

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

Considering it is OUR TAX DOLLARS that pays his salary, we are paying for the extravagant lifestyle of our dear President and his well-traveled family. Remember, not only does his immediate family travel on our tax dollars, so does his extended family. Remember the trip to Africa?

VSU 2 years, 10 months ago

And then you have those that worship the ground he walks on. Obuma can do no wrong. Those people shouldn't be allowed to vote. We can not afford another 4 years of Obuma. Funny, the same thing was said about Bush. The only good job Obuma is doing is destroying this country, and that is not good. I'd rather have Gomer Pyle as president than another 4 years of Obuma

Jimboob 2 years, 10 months ago

I would say something but why bother. You dumb rednecks will always do what's worst for yourselves.

LuLu 2 years, 10 months ago

Don't be so dismissive! We aren't THAT stupid. If you have something to offer in defense of Mr. Obama, I'd sure love to hear it. Who knows? I may have been wrong about him all along. If you can change my mind about him, please do share!! Please defend his record and convince me why I should vote for him. Please use small words, though, as I am a DUMB REDNECK and don't read well.

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

Neither do I--by the way, Jimboob, do you know the history of the word "redneck"? Goes back to when another president was screwing the American people--

rock 2 years, 10 months ago

Can you , in all honesty, state that the best President we have had is Obama? He is killing the United States. He does not even have the decency to admit his wife's 47 personal staff in over the top, and extended, expensive vacations should be stopped when HIS country in on the verge of bankruptcy. Kind of sounds like, Edi Amein, Marcos, The Shah of Iran, Saddam,and multiple other "In it for Presidents" of nations.

Black_Falcon 2 years, 10 months ago

To the believers, no amount of proof is required. To the non-believers, no amount of proof is sufficient.

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

proof of what? That he is driving this country into the ground? That he is using taxpayers to feed his own greed? that we are worse off now that we have ever been in the history of the U.S.? Guess what--I get proof every time I put gas in my car, go to the grocery store, buy medicine, get a phone call from a creditor because my wages are not keeping up with inflation. That is all the proof I need that Obama is killing the American Dream while he and his family, and his extended family, and his friends live high on the hog.

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 10 months ago

"Everyone needs something to belive in...........I believe I'll have another drink".

bubbavet 2 years, 10 months ago

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. I HOPE HE REAPS SOON. CAN YOU SAY "NOVEMBER" BOYS AND GIRLS?

scooby62 2 years, 10 months ago

I was sent a link for 9/11. It shows Dummy and Mrs. Dummy at a flag celebration for the victims of 9/11. Even though I couldn't hear what she said,I could read Michelle Obama's lips when she leaned over and asked hubby"All this for a damn old flag?" I think that says it all.