As of Thursday, July 12, 2012
© Copyright 2014 Albany Herald
- Mitchell County trials put guilty in prison this trial term, were sentenced to 20 years in prison with five to serve by Chief Judge A. Wallace Cato. The rest of the term is probation. The sentences came after the two were found guilty on a variety of charges including the felony aggravated assault, battery and three counts of cruelty to children.
- Charged with 34 counts of felony forgery, Grady Lewis High was sentenced by Judge Kevin Chason to 30 years with five to serve in prison and the rest on probation.
- Brynn Nechele Wilson and Kunterrius Woodward pleaded to two counts each felony burglary, robbery by force, three counts aggravated assault and theft by taking. Chason sentenced Wilson to serve 15 years in prison and Woodard was sentenced to 20.
More like this story
- Five sentenced in Brickhouse murder case ( June 28, 2013 )
- Verdicts are reached in Brickhouse murder trial ( March 1, 2013 )
- DCSS 2013 CRCT scores show improvement over last year ( July 11, 2013 )
- Officer dodges gang's bullets ( August 23, 2011 )
- George Zimmerman found not guilty ( July 13, 2013 )