Deal removes Velvet Riggins from DCSS School Board

Gov. Nathan Deal on Thursday signed an executive order removing Dougherty County School Board member Velvet Riggins from office.

Riggins was indicted in April on four felony counts — two counts of theft by taking, one count of public record fraud and one count of providing false information to obtain free school meals for a child.

In a news release issued by the governor’s office, Deal ordered that Riggins be suspended as a member of the DCSS Board of Education “pending the disposition of the charges against her or the end of her term, whichever comes first.”

Riggins’ term as the District 3 board representative expires in January of next year. However, she is running unopposed for a second four-year term.

“The law is ambiguous because it authorizes the governor to appoint a replacement unless there is a local ordinance in place,” school board attorney Tommy Coleman said. “There is an ordinance in place to ‘appoint to a vacancy,’ but I think it means a permanent, rather than a temporary vacancy. But if she is convicted of a felony then she can’t hold office.

“I am still trying to get some direction from the governor’s attorneys.”

The lunch fraud indictments of Riggins and Morningside Elementary Principal Gloria Baker caught the attention of the state board of education, which sent a five-member complaint investigation team to the DCSS in May seeking to verify Free and Reduced Lunch approval numbers the system sent to the state in FY 2011-12.

Those numbers are used by the Georgia Department of Education to allocate Federal Title I money to the state’s school districts. State officials said they had reason to believe that the numbers the DCSS submitted “were not entirely accurate.”

In FY 2012, the school system received $8.3 million in Title I funding and $3.2 million in Special Education IDEA money.

While in Albany, the complaint investigation team also conducted a random review of the system’s Title I, Part A expenditures resulting in the Georgia Department of Education asking the DCSS to provide supporting documentation to justify $142,000 in Title I expenditures — including $91,000 paid to Darrell Sabbs and Associates and $18,000 to motivational speaker Joseph Washington of Conyers.

The state asserts that neither expense is allowed under Title I Program rules.

Original Report: 3:04 p.m. July 12

ATLANTA -- A spokesperson for Gov. Nathan Deal's office said this afternoon that the governor has removed Dougherty County School Board member Velvet Riggins from office.

The spokeperson added that the governor's communications office would be issuing a news release with more details later in the day.

Riggins was indicted in April on four felony counts - two counts of theft by taking, one count of public record fraud and one count of providing false information to obtain free school meals for a child.

This story is developing and will be updated as more information becomes avaiable.

Comments

MisterEd 2 years ago

She has to get lawyered up now...................

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

That's what innocent people do, smile.

agirl_25 2 years ago

OMG.....rubs my eyes.....did I read that right....the Governor actually did THAT?? He actually did something???? Gasp !!!!!! Oh my my...let the comments begin....in 3, 2, 1.........hahaha......

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

She was smiling, I wish I had her faith.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

And she wishes she had your brains.

straightface 2 years ago

You people finally got what you wanted.. Happy Now?!

MisterEd 2 years ago

It's a damn good start. Are you not pleased that someone that willfully lied on an application and defrauded the government was dealt with?

MRKIA 2 years ago

IS VELVET PLANNING TO TAKE A JANITORIAL POSITION IN THE DCSS BOARD?

VSU 2 years ago

This coming from the person who said they would do nothing with her in the first place.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

That's what you say, she'll be back. Keep praying, her voters know the real deal.

Outtahere 2 years ago

chinaberry25 2 years ago

He's not finished yet. They may all be disbanded before the end is over. DCSS is more than on the hot seat. Monies are going to be withheld just wait til there is no school system. With what is being paid to DCSS, they could put every student in a private school. For the brighter ones, this would be a perfect answer.

Citizen1 2 years ago

Right, he has not finished yet, because his time will come. He is under investigation also

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

I want the Fed's to save this state.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Is that what you want, they call it charter.

ittybittyme 2 years ago

I am estatic....she needs to be placed in jail....stealing is a crime...

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Not guilty, innocent people dont belong in jail.

KaosinAlbany 2 years ago

Oh, you must believe the story she was framed. LOL

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

I still believe in Velvet.

RedEric 2 years ago

'You People'? What people are you talking about? Where are the PC police when you need them!

MRKIA 2 years ago

OK BUBBAVET, COACH, HERE WE GO. I STILL STAND BY MY PREDICTIONS. NEXT: PLEA AGREEMENT. I CAN HEAR THAT RAT PISSING AGAIN. MUST BE THAT KOOL-AID I'VE HEARD ABOUT. HASTA LA VISTA VELVET.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Innocent, speedy trial, not guilty, case closed, Velvet re-elected to the board by the tax payers, commenters start throwing old stones. The real deal keep praying.

jglass 2 years ago

We didn't get what we wanted...............Velvet got the beginning of what she deserves. Now, on to trial she goes. I hope there is a good, strong jury. She should not be able to vote on anything or be on the board since she has been indicted. Now if she is proven innocent during her trial, then we will just have to live with that. But for now, "thank you" governor Deal!!!!! Now if we could only get the other messes with the DCSS resolved.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Go Obama, thanks for the Obama Health Bill.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Thats your opinion, we the voters think differently.

ontario1966 2 years ago

Thank you Governor!!!!!!!! Bye bye Riggins! Did the door hit you on your back side as you left? I sure hope it did!!!!

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

No comment, this too shall pass. Stay tune....

Trustbuster 2 years ago

The governor exercised his constitutional power in removing Ms. Riggins from office. Riggins violated her oath of office in breaking the law. She clearly broke trust with the people. This should serve as an omen for any board member that violates his/her oath of office. She has no other recourse. If challenged the courts will uphold his decision. Constitutional govt. has survived.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

She will be found not guilty, thanks constitution.

SweetLou 2 years ago

But doesn't she get the job back when she is re-elected in November (running unopposed)?

MRKIA 2 years ago

YES, IF SHE IS EXONORATED OF THE CHARGES SHE'LL BE BACK BEFORE THEN. DEAL CAN ALWAYS REMOVE HER AGAIN UNTIL THE CASE IS CLOSED.

FryarTuk 2 years ago

No. She will be suspended automatically.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

She'll be back, ask Arnold!

reb_arty1863 2 years ago

not if her sorry ass is convicted of a felony

MRKIA 2 years ago

IF VELVET HAS MONEY TO CHALLENGE HER REMOVAL, SHE SHOULD HAVE USED IT TO PAY FOR THE LUNCHES THAT GOT HER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IS BRIMBERRY REPRESENTING PRO BONO? HMMMM.... THIS LUNCH IS BECOMING EXPENSIVE; LOST JOB, LOST BOARD POSITION, CRIMINAL INDICTMENT, LOSS OF THE PEOPLE'S TRUST AND RESPECT. HIT THE ROAD AND DON'T-CHA COME BACK NO MO'.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

If FELONY CONVICTION.......no more voting, no more public office.....

I know she has Counsel but if she's stupid enough to still have been sitting there at the meetings........she might be too stupid to plea bargain.......she might be as stupid as these posters on here saying she'll get off scott free.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

What did Jesus do, who are we? She will rise from man's eyes.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

He found some folks taking advantage of the poor and turned the tables over and whupped up on some folks and ran 'em off!!

FryarTuk 2 years ago

And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Albany, and have heard their cries at the hands of their oppressors and I know their sorrows. Laus Deo

Cartman 2 years ago

Who picks the replacement? Does the Governor's office appoint one or does a vacancy remain?

MisterEd 2 years ago

A vacant post would be better than putting another dumb@ss in her place.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

School Board Recommendation .....

MRKIA 2 years ago

VELVET'S CHEERLEADERS BVR, COACH AND STRAIGHTFACE: THE CAT DOESN'T HAVE YOUR TONGUE; AGAIN, I MRKIA, HAS YOUR TONGUE AND RIGHT NOW I'M USING THEM TO CLEAN OFF SOME STUFF I STEPPED IN OUT IN THE YARD.

KaosinAlbany 2 years ago

This is in NO WAY a racial issue. This is a MORAL ISSUE. People like Riggins are disinfranchising the kids in the schools who really do need help to pay for their lunch. It is sad when someone with money steals and thinks it was owed to them.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

What planet are you from, beam him up scottie.

KaosinAlbany 2 years ago

I'm from Planet Earth. Which one are you from? UrANUS? LOL

MRKIA 2 years ago

IS THERE ANYONE FROM V.R.'S DISTRICT THAT POSSESSES THE INTEGRITY, HONOR,DIPLOMACY, EDUCATION AND THE DEDICATION TO THE DCSS AS A WHOLE IN THEIR REPRESENTATION BASED ON SOUND REASONING AND RENDERING DECISIONS UNBIASED BY RACE ? SOMEONE YOUNGER AND EDUCATED. CIVILRIGHTS ACTIVISTS AND PREACHERS MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

MisterEd 2 years ago

Would you want to be associated with the rest of those idiots on the board? I know I wouldn't.

Kdfatman02 2 years ago

Sweet Jesus come by here. And I live 1500 miles away. Everybody has pretty much said what's on my mind.......so I digress!!!!!!!

Trustbuster 2 years ago

Velvet probably would be great at making license plates in the Georgia correctional system.

MRKIA 2 years ago

VELVET DOESN'T DESERVE ANY JAIL TIME AS I'M SURE SHE'S A FIRST OFFENDER AND THE MONETARY VALUE IS LOW. THE DAMAGE IS IN THE FURTHER LOSS OF THE PUBLIC'S CONFIDENCE IN THOSE ELECTED TO REPRESENT US. SHE'S LOST A LOT IN THIS EVENT, SHE IS SUFFERING AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

FryarTuk 2 years ago

The charges are not just for simple theft.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

She'll be fine, keep her in prayer. Do you pray for the castaways?

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Wrong answer, she will run for Governor of Georgia one day. Stay tune.

YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL.

KaosinAlbany 2 years ago

No republican would vote for her. Remember Georgia is a red state, Albany is just a blue dot. You are one BIG friggen idiot. You must be related to her because you are so defensive.

TheBoss 2 years ago

Does anyone remember the O. J. trial. She will never be convicted. Blacks can do no wrong.

ittybittyme 2 years ago

Waiting for Coach and Bubba to make stupid comments....

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Pray Time: It’s time to pray when people celebrate a person down fall. No one is perfect, if a mistake was made let justice have mercy on each of our souls. God Bless our souls, I wish no bad on anyone, and may God have mercy on the people who do. This too shall pass, this town has a dark cloud over it, people live for bringing people down. Let those without sin keep casting their stones, Velvet have not killed anyone, therefore she will be okay. I hope and pray that her children will keep their eyes on God forever changing hands. I pray for the media, I could not face my family, if I could not be fair in my well doings. God Bless America and God Bless little old _____Albany.

I pray for you and you pray for me!

The Real Deal, it's not over until God says it's over.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Bubbavet_rureel: Have you ever read the first 11 verses of Acts chapter 5 in the New Testament? You might not like it.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Amen, God is not happy with stone throwing.

terihdfxr1 2 years ago

Im sure he isnt to happy with someone that steals from children. Get so sick of the computor preachers in here. Spit that stuff in your own church on Sunday.

FryarTuk 2 years ago

The prayer should be directed for the children and families who these rogues are depriving of educational services. Pray for them, you fruitcake. The Book says that it would be better for Velvet Riggins to have a stone tied to her than to do wrong to the children. Wrest control of the educational programs and checkbook from the wicked set the program on a stable and effective path to find righteousness.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Okay, keep throwing those stones.

erudite 2 years ago

Ah, the god kool-aid.

erudite 2 years ago

nauseatingly so. honey sweet....catches flies.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Amen, thank you for the commenters respecting the prayer request. Keep the stone throwers in special prayer.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

MRKIA, now you see, you cant silence the real deal, when you're sleeping, I'm working and running with real deal decission makers.

This too shall pass, we shal overcome, to be continued.......

Your turn Coach, be easy on the stone throwers.

MRKIA 2 years ago

BVR: NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU WORK AND RUN WITH GOV. DEAL? HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO REMOVE A DISHONEST PERSON FROM A POSITION OF TRUST. YOU KNOW SHE SIGNED THE FORM OR THERE COULD BE NO BASIS FOR A CHARGE AND VELVET HAS NEVER DENIED SIGNING THE FORM. THERE'S NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER THAT CAN TURN THE TRUTH INTO A LIE OR A LIE INTO THE TRUTH. ONLY A HYPOCRITE BELIEVES IT CAN BE DONE YOU GODLESS MISERABLE CREEP. VELVET IS GONE. CAPISCI? YOU FEEL ME DOG??? COACH? YOU STAY IN YOUR PLACE. KNO' WHUT UM SAYIN'? NOW BOTH OF YOU, KICK ROCKS....

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

God have the wheel now, you have had your turn to drive.

Pray changes things - Watch him work. He has given a message for stone throwers - keep casting mrkia!

FryarTuk 2 years ago

I've concluded Bubbavet_rureel is a provocateur. Nobody can be that blind to what the School Board is doing to the students and families.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

It's not as bad as you may think.

waltspecht 2 years ago

The Lawyer in question learned the ability to pick sympathetic Jurors from one of the best, Jerry himself. The make-up of the Jury will determine the trials outcome. Many times here in South-west Georgia, one Juror is all it took to get a hung jury, and in some cases to shout down the weak minded and get a aquittal. Now if it were a true random picked Jury, without strikes, I could see conviction. However with the cleaver working of the jury pool, I can see aquittal, because they are going to prove that everyonee else was doing it. In our current society, thats reason enough for equital. The claim will be she was singled out, and the others allowed to walk.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

May God Bless Velvet and her family.

waltspecht 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe the Lord would bless a Family that has in the past, and up to the present shown a propensity to steal. I believe he would forgive them is they were truely repentant. Part of repentance is confessing to your sins. I haven't heard even one of these family members own up to what they had done. Or what they might be planning to do if and when elected to another political position

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Now you're doing God's job, he is the Judge not you. My bible tell me differently. God loves everyone, including the people who cast stones. You can talk to God in private, is it your position that you can't talk to God in private? Do you have to make your prayers to God public?

Think before you type, type less, pray more.

waltspecht 2 years ago

Simply going by what is taught in most Churchs. You have to ask for repentance. As to these individuals, there prior transgressions are a matter of public record. Do you really want me to believe the Lady didn't knowingly do what she did? I do believe she was told what others were told. To sign up for the program, because it will increase funding for the schools, and no one would check. Now don't tell me you didn't know that has been going on for the past twenty years? The hole you may be in currently wasn't that deep that you missed this, was it?

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Walt, thank you for your input, however, let the wheels of justice turn. I have faith in the judicial process, this is why we have several appeal layers for both sides.

Remember this, you have to figure the intent of the mind set to determined if a crime have been committed.

Can you figure intent? have you seen the evidence? This is not a slam dunk, she'll be back, ask Arnold, not Sandusky.

tocar 2 years ago

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Riggins is of above average intelligence and she knew that what she was doing was wrong or she would not have tried to cover it up. We are accountable for our own wrong doings. I would be punished for this. She has not been a positive example for our faculty and our students.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Remember this; It's all about intent, look it up, if the intent is not there, she will be back on the board soon.

You wont catch me saying "I told you so" you'll catch me say 'lets continue to pray for the sysytem".

The real caring deal.

Progressive 2 years ago

Her "intent" was to try to get away with breaking the rules. However, she got caught, which was not her "intent". Because of her elected position on the School Board, it becomes a bigger deal because she should know better, and she should be setting a better example. She should have resigned already.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

People take the blinders off, cant you see where this is going. Just in, Breaking News, the innocent will be set free, justice will prevail.

Keep throwing stones - let he without sin cast the first stone. You guys must be sinless, however, your comments are questionable.

Say the typing, just tell us what you really want. We the tax paying voters will continue electing people who are qualified and non-bias.

The real deal = ubbavet_rureel

Be my friend bubba, mrkia, sister, walt, cartman, and coach. can yall do that?

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Few comments on Penn State, why is this Coach? Mrkia do the left-wingers have your tongue?

Mrkia - You have gotten the real started, I tried to retire, but I heard your call for friendship and conversation.

You know the real deal Bubbavet_rureel run this, now ignore me to show your respect. moron caller, chimp caller, dumb caller, etc...

waltspecht 2 years ago

I take it you haven't checked the comments under the Column about Penn State.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Yes I have, see the three comments.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Velvet was removed by man, however, god will heal all wounds. His will, will be done. If he want her back on the board, that's his business.

Keep praying for the best outcome for the children. Jesus loves the little children.

Going to work, good day!

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Sitting under a tree down at the Dray line all day is not "going to work"

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

That is a cruel and harsh comment.

jglass 2 years ago

PLEASE, get Bubba out of that pulpit! She did wrong and go caught. Obviously there was enough evidence that Deal removed her. Now lets see what happens at trial. Yes, God loves everyone, but he also doesn't hear you if you continuously repeat the same sin!!!!

erock 2 years ago

Im sad to say that Riggins' removal may very well be the only punishment she faces. By the time she plays her card, and you know the one I mean, she will have drug so many names through the mud that they dare not pursue the matter any further. Somebody please prove me wrong. Is this Southwest Georgia USA, or Liberia? It's getting difficult to tell the two apart.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

B_r is trying the "Democrat Talk Over" strategy again. Talk over any conservative opinion to keep them from saying anything. It's all hot air but at least it's entertaining in a sad, stupid kind of way. Like watching the Dumb and Dumber movie.

sogalakesue 2 years ago

My question is why any of you would take the time and energy to respond to Bubbavet_rureel as he/she is clearly illiterate and unbalanced?

Shinedownfan 2 years ago

I couldnt have said it better!!! His comments are just a waste of time and I wish there was a way to ban him. When I got on this morning, 34 of the 64 comments were his. So ridiculous!

jglass 2 years ago

sogalakesue, love it!!!!!

43cop 2 years ago

Now, let's just hope she gets convicted and sent away to spend some quality jail time. She is a crook and that's that. Felonies carried a much stiffer penalty and there are a DCSS full of them that need to join her. Bubbavet, hope you have a chance to visit with her during that time and just maybe, while you are there, they will keep you. As far as any person being without sin, there was only one.

MRKIA 2 years ago

ANYONE WHO READS MY COMMENTS KNOWS WHERE I STAND ON THIS SUBJECT, BUT THE REALITY IS THAT V.R. IS NOT LIKELY TO SPEND ANY TIME IN JAIL AND SHE WOULD BE ENTITLED TO THE SAME CONSIDERATIONS AS ANY OTHER FIRST OFFENDER. THE PUBLIC'S OUTRAGE OVER THE EXCESSES AND LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY OF THE DCSS IS NO EXCUSE DENY V.R. THE SAME MEASURE OF JUSTICE. V.R. IS BEING HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD AS EVIDENCED BY THE LOSS OF HER LIVELYHOOD AND HER CRIMINAL INDICTMENT. RESTITUTION AND PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE SCHOOL BOARD IS SUFFICIENT PUNISHMENT. JUST MY OPINION.

Kenny36 2 years ago

And 'when' she is convicted and sent away....we, the taxpayers, will still be feeding her.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

We're feeding the Penn State guy, see the three comments. Go figure!

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Censorship is against the law; surely you’re not suggesting such a tactic, are you? I have a right to freedom of speech, expression, and opinion. You might not like my opinion, but respect it.

MRKIA 2 years ago

YOU SIR, ARE CORRECT. I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION EVEN IF I THINK YOU'RE WRONG; AND YOU ARE EERILY CONSISTENT IN THAT RESPECT.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

It's too bad you never say anything intelligent though. So yes you have a right to your stupidity. What I wish the Herald would do is limit the number of comments by any one poster to....say......three per topic. Then anybody would need to at least TRY to think of something intelligent to say. As it is, B_r......you've just got diahrrea of the mouth.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

I would follow and reqirement that is enforced equally. I'm off nights and weekends and certainly can fine things to do.

Can we be friends, velvet will be back soon, she is innocent until proven guilty.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Make up your mine, I thought you had my tongue. Stay in your lane fellow!

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Walt, we have 84 post to Penn State 3, I have have commented on the side of defending the constitution. " Give her a chance, she will have her day in court".

FryarTuk 2 years ago

Murlean Edwards must be so proud of her two children. Mama's little darlings. Time for the money changers and other scoundrels to be cleaned out of the temple.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

This family is not perfect, but what family is perfect. Is your family perfect, have any of them every told a lie?

People make bad judgments all the time, let's start treating all people fair. We comment excessively on things that effect the hidden agenda.

What do you really want from this political family?

Progressive 2 years ago

We want them to get out of politics so that honest people can make the appropriate decisions for our next generation of leaders. These kids need to be taught how to conduct themselves with integrity, and for those who break the rules, they will be held accountable. We should be willing to forgive those who make mistakes, but that does not mean leaving them in their current positions so that they can continue to be bad leaders.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

The chullllrinnnns should be taught TO LIVE BY THE RULES.....not HOW TO BREAK THE RULES. Simple!

MRKIA 2 years ago

ARE YOU ADMITTING THAT V.R. MADE A BAD JUDGEMENT? POLITICAL FAMILY...? THIS HILLBILLY CLAN HAS CONSISTENTLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED THEM. BUT THEN THEY DO REPRESENT THE UNDER-EDUCATED, WITH LOWER STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS AS EVIDENCED BY NO ONE QUALIFIED TO RUN AGAINST V.R. IN THAT DISTRICT. MORE LIKE A CRIME FAMILY.

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

Hidden agenda! Hidden agenda! BVR you not man enought to say what's on your mind? How about this Hidden agenda? It is our right as a Reparations Protest to lie, cheat and steal because we did not get Reparation so we will punish them when and where we can, the NBFSN.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

atp..........you nailed it once again. But you must also include "and all will be ignored at best or "found not guilty by a jury of peers no matter what happened" at worst.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Finally, we can put this subject to bed. The real deal has survive another session.

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

Yep just like Coach you run away and claim subject is put to rest, when you aren't man enought to stand up and discuss YOUR hidden agenda,,,,,Run BVR Run we have found your plan.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Abytaxpayer - Only you and your friends really know what the hidden objective is, you guys need to tell us specifcally what you want, who you want at the helm etc...

You dont have the numbers, You dont have your kind, and you will not stop until you get it, so, tell us what you want.

We have the honesty, respectful, etc..

Note: I run from nothing, I travel alot, most of the time out of internet range?

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

I'm glad she is still getting paid, God bless her soul.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

The 6th amendment covers a request for a speedy trial, hopefully this will be over soon.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

Those two lying cheaters in the 5th Chapter of Acts had a speedy trial and it didn't work out too well for them.

As Chief Apostle Revills used to say: The Bible say "a liar is not gonna tarry".

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Sister, go read the 10 commandments, then flee from your evil comments.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

I did read it and wrote some of it to you already. Thou shalt not lie. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not covet. There's one third of them.....the ones relevant to this situation.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

One question, how can we fix what we have in place? Answer the question:

1. (A) Support Administration
  2. (B) Attend School Board Meetings
  3. (C) Become a School Volunteer
  4. (D) Pray for Improvement

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Shrimp boat fishing pay great money! Sister, I hear you thinking. I need for you to watch my back when I'm working, let's work to support velvet, when she get back on the board, we need to keep her working for change.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

Shrimp Boats for sale Buy/Sell New Used Shrimp Boat Sales ... Shrimp Boats for sale Buy/Sell New Used Shrimp Boat Sales.

I'm looking to retire, I might get into politics, what do you think sister, I live in a schoolboard district too.

Sister_Ruby 2 years ago

You need to move to New Orleans and become an oyster diver.

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

Well BVR you and Coach are both Captain DANs so maybe you'll could go in together on a boat.

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

BVR you ask:

1. specifcally what you want? We want a return to Leadership based on Honesty and Integrity not skin color.

2. who you want at the helm etc? A person with the qualifications and experience to Lead DCSS out of the leadership and financial mess it is currently in.

Your right about one thing, we don’t have the numbers on our side, there are more people who like you would rather support people who lie, cheat and steal because you see it as a form of pay back for things that happened in the past. You rationalize it as “Pay Back is Hell, How you like it now that the shoe is on the other foot.” The truly sad part is while your hatred and desire for revenge drives your calls to support the unqualified along with the people of low morale and personal character you are blind to the FACT these people are doing long term damage to their own followers not just the ones who call for their replacement. If you truly had an ounce of honesty with yourself you would see why no one with intelligence respects your calls and chants for the support of the unqualified and low morals you support simply as a means of punishing the ones you hate. If you truly wanted to better this community for your followers you would be screaming for the best people to lead you’ll forward, and that would be regardless of skin color. Just a little side note: Mayor Hubbard once ran for the school board but was rejected by your followers because she was pushing to raise the morals and standards of DCSS…..such a smart move you made. You can lead a Dumbacrate to water but you can’t make him drink, but you do drink the cool-aid.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

I asked you a question and you turned it back to what you claim I think. Look at the few Penn State comments along with others and see what I mean. Remember people that look like me and you stand up for rights - smile.

My follower is Jesus, we cant move forward until you specifically tell me what you want, I know about the leadership and honesty, now is the time for you to be honest with yourself and tell me what you really want.

Talk to the Real Deal.

Abytaxpayer 2 years ago

So you think Jesus is your follower. More delusions of grandeur.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

You accepted the bate, I made a mistake, I follow Jesus. Thank you for catching my mistake, now that I have acknowledged my mistake, let's move on and handle the business.

You have uncovered mistakes, these mistakes have been acknowledged, now lets support the system and move forward.

MRKIA 2 years ago

ABY: APPARENTLY BOTH COACH AND BVR ARE CAPTAINS OF THE "DAN"S RESIDING IN THE AREA. THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM AROUND. ALBANY IS WELL REPRSENTED BY IT'S DAN'S.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years ago

We keep it simply, no hidden agenda's here.