0

Firefighters respond to fire

Firefighters carry a mattress that caught fire, possibly from nearby air conditioner wiring, out of a 515 McKinley St. duplex about 5 p.m. Wednesday. No one was reported injured in the fire.

Firefighters carry a mattress that caught fire, possibly from nearby air conditioner wiring, out of a 515 McKinley St. duplex about 5 p.m. Wednesday. No one was reported injured in the fire.

Firefighters carry a mattress that caught fire, possibly from nearby air conditioner wiring, out of a 515 McKinley St. duplex about 5 p.m. Wednesday. No one was reported injured in the fire.