Squawk of the Day - June 17, 2012

"Where are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton about the death of the drum major at Florida A and M?"

Comments

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 4 months ago

They "AWOL".....Absent Without Leads"...............that is, Leads to some Money that would be available if they Showed Up. No Money.........No Show.

Neither Fool has worked a Day in they Damn Life.

chinaberry25 2 years, 4 months ago

They have nothing to stir up. No strife. No spotlight. So they will waste no time because this was a black on black. Jesse tried to stir up something in Albany after the flood, but most blacks in Albany saw through that.

beartrap 2 years, 4 months ago

remember Jesse flying ito Albany during 1994 flood because some of our black leaders were convinced floodwater were being diverted into poor neighborhoods.....it shut him up real quick when they took him out and showed him water running over the top of the dam...... just like blaming Pres. Bush for flooding in New Orleans....Jessie and Al's stupidity is only exceeded by their supporters....

LuLu 2 years, 4 months ago

Al is keeping busy now on MSNBC recording comedic gold for conservative websites and the late-night comedians. JJ is grooming his son to take over for him. But the drum major thing was what, a year ago? That's old news. If they cared about leaving this earth with redeemed reputations, they would be out addressing the very real problems of black-on-black and black-on-white mob violence.

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 4 months ago

What is in it for them? I agree with Sister Ruby--

VSU 2 years, 4 months ago

Face it! Jesse & Al are blood suc....wait a minute....money sucking clowns that doesn't give a darn about anything unless money is involved. They could care less about a person being killed, black or white. Black on Black you are guarandamnteed not to hear a whisper from them. White on black, they are there in 20 minutes spreading their words of hate thinking they can make a little money out of it. Anybody that follows them or listens to them are hypocritic fools.

RedEric 2 years, 4 months ago

Jesse and Al give ministers a sorta kinda bad name.

RedEric 2 years, 4 months ago

Jesse and Al give ministers a bad name....sorta, kinda..in a way.

erudite 2 years, 4 months ago

I'm not sure about Rev. Jackson, but Rev. Sharpton has met with the black "Greek" houses to address hazing.

Where are the white preachers? Or, do whites think that only black preachers can participate?

LuLu 2 years, 4 months ago

I haven't found where he's met with anyone about hazing, although he did submit a previously recorded video statement to a press conference organized by Cong. Frederica Wilson. It probably took less than 5 minutes of his time, and I doubt very seriously that she invited any white people.

erudite 2 years, 4 months ago

My error, I thought he had also met later with them. I did not realize that invitations were necessary. I have never been invited to any social gathering I have attended and have never been asked to leave. I do not think clergy have to wait for an invitation to spread their word.

Thanks for pointing out my error; I do not want to give Sharpton any credit he does not deserve.

VSU 2 years, 4 months ago

I don't give Sharpton credit for anything, other than being an idiot.

Cartman 2 years, 4 months ago

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are racist opportunists. They are not for blacks. They are against whites.

bigbob 2 years, 4 months ago

Thats the trueist comment on hear.

VSU 2 years, 4 months ago

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.