Squawk of the day - March 13, 2012

"Oprah Winfrey, you wasted no time at all interviewing Whitney Houston's daughter. You have no respect for anyone's grief and I have no respect for you."

Comments

bubbasmithredneck 2 years, 1 month ago

Translation: I'm jealous of your money and power, and I wish somebody like Barbara Walters would have done the interview first.

Jacob 2 years, 1 month ago

Translation: I feel inadequate because others have convinced me that my race is inferior and I have to make every issue racial one so that I can continue to demonstrate how oppressed I am.

LuLu 2 years, 1 month ago

There is no dignity or respect where these Hollywood types are concerned. It's all about ratings. It's not just Oprah though. The daughter is just as much at fault. She could have said no, I'm grieving, but she, too, jumped at the chance to get out there and make money off her mama.

chinaberry25 2 years, 1 month ago

They are broke and money talks. She's on her way to being rich again just like Elvis Presley's family. Or Michael Jackson for that matter. It all about money.

paniconthenet 2 years, 1 month ago

Chinaberry, you hit the nail on the head. Cash buys anything these days. We thrive on "reality it seems. In the middle of one of the most amazing processes our country has, picking a man to be the next president, I hear more talk at work and around town is phillip phillips, the voice, the bachelor... It's sad honestly.

alleebrin 2 years, 1 month ago

Whitney Houston had the most astounding voice I've ever heard! However, the whole world knew her life was on a down spiral, so why all the hype? Yeah, stardom is a strange bedfellow, indeed!!

Amazed2 2 years, 1 month ago

I imaging Daddy Bobby Brown advised daughter Bobby Christina to take the Damm money and splits its with yo Daddy. Specially since Whitney cut him out of any money.