Squawk of the Day - March 20, 2012

With the fools we have running this country, I’m reminded of the old adage, “Never trust a dog to guard your food.”

Comments

LuLu 2 years, 5 months ago

The ones who "bought the dog" in 2008 should have done a lot more research before deciding on that specific breed -- and by "breed", I mean Communist.

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 5 months ago

Funny I thought it was a cross breed--you know, Communist/Socialist

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 5 months ago

Well he is half white after all.

Shinedownfan 2 years, 5 months ago

I think this breed is more dangerous than the Pit Bull!

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 5 months ago

My favorite squawk today was about another hyperbolic Valkey Tiernan letter. "How many fancy words can I get in a letter to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about?"

TheMember 2 years, 5 months ago

I was reading the paper and saw the squawk about Obama graduating with top honors from Harvard. I don't know who you are, but there are people looking for people like you to come forward and prove he went to college. Please call the media and let them know where your information came from, it is important, missing info. Also, turn in his birth certificate, not the one that says his father was born in Kenya, because Kenya was not named Kenya when Obama was born.

guardian 2 years, 5 months ago

I would like to meet anyone who knew Obama before he was elected president; former classmates, old girlfriends, teachers...Anybody. Sarah Palin may not have attended Harvard, but at least she knows how many states are in the union.

billstrickland 2 years, 5 months ago

Kenya has been Kenya since 1920. Back then it was a British colony, the Colony of Kenya. In 1963 it became the Independent Republic of Kenya. Still Kenya.

justme 2 years, 5 months ago

I guess that most folks in Albany, Georgia think of the President of the United States as a liar,dog,socialist and a communist. Nice real nice. I wonder what your parents think of you expressing such thoughts, oh excuse me, as they are the one's who taught you to think this way. Now you cannot deny this as most of you that post here always blame the parents for the shortcomings of their children.

VSU 2 years, 5 months ago

I always thought Obama was the democrats dogg, such as "What's up dogg?"

VSU 2 years, 5 months ago

No different than black folks teaching their children that all white folks are racists.

Just_Wow 2 years, 5 months ago

Judging from reading the Squawk Box and these comments every day, I would say that they would be right -- at least about Albany. Nothing makes Albany look worse than this Squawk Box.

VSU 2 years, 5 months ago

Black people write racist comments on this site and squawks in the squawkbox as well so don't give us that BS.

TheMember 2 years, 5 months ago

nope, you can't say that. You are right on all accounts except the dog, I love dogs. My parents voted for Jimmy Carter, then realized how bad that was. I do listen to my parents, but this is just plain common sense, Obama is in the process of ruining everything this country was built on. Get your head out of the sand.

tywebb 2 years, 5 months ago

I can't speak for others, but my parents NEVER discussed politics around my sister or myself when we were growing up! They did, however, teach us to use our own minds and think for ourselves. By doing so, I was able to see, with my own two eyes, that Obama believes in communism. you might want to research this and find out what that really means. Then you'll understand why so many have come to that conclusion. Although my mom and I differ on political opinions, we agree to disagree. It's amazing how 2 people can see the same thing and come up with two opposite opinions, isn't it? And me thinking that obama is a lying communist is definitely NOT a shortcoming......it's my right, belief, and opinion. Thank You

Somebody 2 years, 5 months ago

You don't have to be taught to hate or disagree with policies, people can learn that on their own. In fact some children disagree with their parents ideas, some for the better and others for worse, but people are old enough to have their own views and ideas. I didn't trust Obama 4 years ago and I still don't trust him. He's a fake & phony. The only reason he's suddenly making moves and coming up with ideas is only a re-election bid, hoping to once again brainwash the voters to vote for him. We already know the Democrats are brainwashed, most of them bow down and kiss the ground Obuma walks on.

Jacob 2 years, 5 months ago

take out the word dog, and I think you're pretty much spot on...