Johnson wanted for armed robbery

ALBANY, Ga. — A police sketch led to an identifying photo of a man wanted in a 2:20 a.m. March 4 armed robbery. Authorities are asking the community to lead them to the suspect — 26-year-old Steven Jamall Johnson, according to an Albany Police Department report.

Johnson is suspected of approaching a man in a vehicle on the 2200 block of West Gordon Avenue at gunpoint and stealing an undetermined amount of cash and personal items.

According to the description Johnson is between 5 foot 3 and 5 foot 5 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. He has a noticeable gap between his two front teeth. He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, a dark shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Johnson is asked to call investigations at (229) 431-3288 or Crime Stoppers at (229) 436-TIPS (8477). The Spanish language APD-COP Tip Line is (229) 434-2677.

Crime Stoppers is an anonymous tipline. People with information could become eligible for cash rewards.

Comments

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 3 months ago

Send him over to my house. Me and Messrs. Smith and Wesson have a little Reception planned for him........................It'll be a BLAST!!

hayward2 2 years, 3 months ago

a black guy wearing a HOODIE robs this dude, but people are called racist for being caucious of them...hmm, must have been a leftover protester from the martin march. I dont care what color a guy is... if he's wearing a hoodie this time of year...something is afowl!!

VSU 2 years, 3 months ago

I know...90 degrees outside and they are wearing hoodies. Have to be hiding from somebody and probably the police.

Cartman 2 years, 3 months ago

Thieves and thugs wear hoodies.

LGadson 2 years, 3 months ago

Wow Cartman. Soooo, Sylvester Stallone was a thief and a thug, and Madonna, my white and black 10-year old students coming from dance class, my 80-year old neighbor walking with her husband on a Saturday morning, my German shepard and me going for a 2-miler? We're thugs? I don't steal. I work for everything that I have. I did it in the military-(54Bravo-Chemical Corps....HUUUUURRAAAAAHHH), and now I'm doing it the classroom. I work my butt off, and I should able to wear what I want (very decently, I might add) without anyone assuming that I am here to rip them off or I am living off the system! Oh my God! We're taxpayers as well! I personally think food stamps should only be used for the elderly, for real. But that's just me. But all of us are not CRIMINALS, THUGS, or WHORES!!!! We are taxpayers, vacationers, professionals, nurses, business owners, church goers, doctors, homeowners, and soldiers. And by the way, the REAL criminals don't look like criminals. ENRON!

VSU 2 years, 3 months ago

German Shepherd wearing a hoodie? Must be hiding from the dog pound.

VSU 2 years, 3 months ago

Maybe not all that wear hoodies are thugs, but all thugs wear hoodies.