Squawk of the Day - May 11, 2012

"Obama keeps spreading poverty around. Don’t be deceived. Don’t be a pawn. He only wants your vote. Your way of life will not be improved. Our resources are slowly vanishing."

Comments

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

Now that's a Squawk worth a moment's thought..........and a Truth foretold. Believe it, receive it, retreive it, and Vote Accordingly. It's not about Race.......it's about our Future and whether our Children and Grandchildren will be free.....or forced to learn to speak Chinese. "Tax The Rich" would run the Government for 11 hours. What about the other 8,749 hours of the year????? We borrow 40 cents for every dollar that Congress spends!!! It's time we all took a draught of strong coffee...asked ourselves "what would our Forefathers do (Black, White, Red, Yellow......) and vote to bring some Sanity back up in here in these United States of America.

PS - If a Presidential candidate is dividing this Nation every time he speaks.....he should NOT be President......he is Un-Worthy. Thank you and Good Night.

Justice4Moma 1 year, 11 months ago

You got that right! I was trying to make a point the other day.We are All Americans.It does not matter of color of ones skin,it does not matter who you like to sleep with,it does not matterwhat you use to do years ago,it does not matter if you are disabled,or well abled.We are all Americans,just becuase one person lives one way does not make the other have to live that way.But it should not be forced down our throats.And it should not be Obamas reason to get re elected.It is time Goverment take alook at there selfs,and stop putting blame one any one American.Yet Obama has flipflopped so much to fit his running to get votes,That is not the way to do it.There is an old saying,you can fool some of the people some of the time,but you cant fool all the people all the time.He is putting Americans against Americans.And to me that is wrong.I am not saying Mitt is the best for the Job,but i am saying he would be better than what we have in there right now.GOD BLESS AMERICA. And the Herald for having a very good Squawk this morning.

waltspecht 1 year, 11 months ago

First thing any debt councelor tells you is to stop spending. Now if only all the Politicians were smart enough to figure that out.

chinaberry25 1 year, 11 months ago

Too many little inbred Democrats is this area. I had a student in middle school who actually thought Obama gave us the right for something the Bill of Rights gives us. They never look at the broad picture, nor do they care. Just look at the shiftless folks that prowl downtown at the library. All they care about is sundown and payday and another dollar for their cigarette.

coachjohnson42 1 year, 11 months ago

I am voting for Obama and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. Thanks for writing........

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

Somehow I knew you'd say that. You and a few million other single-issue voters. I'm sure you're proud of HIs announcement this past week in support of Gay Marriage too, right? That's the kind of guy you're supporting.

Shinedownfan 1 year, 11 months ago

He did that to get the gay/lesbian vote (and donations). He's already got the black vote in his pocket, so he's not worried about doing anything to lose them.

TrixibelleBento 1 year, 11 months ago

Given that blacks are generally against gays and gay issues (except for the down-low dudes), how do they rectify this? Will they still blindly vote for him?

Shinedownfan 1 year, 11 months ago

Yep! They r just like da corch!

Clif 1 year, 11 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does. You are a nice fit for all the other blind lemmings who would follow this fake to the cliff and jump off with him. With your closed mind, you deserve what inevitably you will definitely get. Too bad all of the decent people will suffer along with you. Their blood will be on your hands!

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Really coach? I never would have guessed in a million years that you would vote for Obuma. It's voters like you that is the reason our country is in the shape it is in.

beartrap 1 year, 11 months ago

everytime corch posts on here,it's further proof that you can't fix stupid.....

bubbavet 1 year, 11 months ago

Amen to that!! " Obama is Nobama"

ObjectiveEyes 1 year, 11 months ago

Oh, where to begin? Anyone who says "...nothing you can say to change my mind..." is an out and out FOOL. coachjohnson42, I'll assume you are African American (at least, that's how you portray yourself). Obama has continuously divided the country along racial, socio-economic, political and religious lines. He has killed jobs with his "green-energy" agenda (Solyndra, anyone?). He has blamed Bush (and the Republicans) for all of his failed policies. He has cozied up to the Muslim Brotherhood. Unemployment remains at astronomical levels with millions of Americans simply giving up on trying to find a job. More people are on food stamps than ever. (shall I continue? I've got more...) The AA community continues to follow this thought of "hope and change." November cannot come soon enough. Hopefully, we can get him out of DC and move this great country to the path of prosperity. And, while we are at it, let's get Rep. Sanford Bishop out of there, too. He is part of the problem with DC, not the answer.

erudite 1 year, 11 months ago

A couple of ideas....if you hate gays, call your Republican politicians and tell them to ban gay taxes since their money will go to the military and schools and will make soldiers and students gay. Oh, and, since many of you invoke the Christian god and claim that this is Christian country, maybe only Christians should be taxed. That way, your church will be able to discriminate outside of the pulpit as well. You can instill a religious leader as the Supreme Commander in Chief, set clothing standards, arrange and allow marriages, maim, imprison or kill whomever disagrees or who is gay, physically or mentally challenged, and keep your women and girls in the house and away from education.

ObjectiveEyes 1 year, 11 months ago

erudite: Where the heck did that come from? Who said anything about hating gays? However, I do note that your hate for Christians is spilling over. Just because you disagree with one's political, religious or social views doesn't mean you "hate" them. Wow!

erudite 1 year, 11 months ago

Just getting all the idiocies in one post; glad I could be of service. Objective, why do you assume I hate Christians; I could be one. Perhaps I should have written "dislike immensely to the point of denying them the rights" that chinaberry brought up. Or to use your language, "Just because you disagree with one's political, religious or social views doesn't mean you "hate" them"...

Let's see: sister Ruby brought in gays (with shinedown) and taxes; Justice brought in god; Objectine brought in AA's and Muslims...granted there were no posts of physically or mentally challenged.

ObjectiveEyes 1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for clearing that up...smh

Shinedownfan 1 year, 11 months ago

I've got nothing against gays/lesbians, I was just stating a fact about why obama did this. Homosexuality cant be "cured", I really think this is just part of some people, like Lady GaGa says, "they were born this way".

gotanyfacts 1 year, 11 months ago

Erudite... You seem to be blathering. I did not see a post about hating gays. And what is the deal about selecting individuals for taxing based on their beliefs? Your last sentence seems to accuse the posters of being radical islamists. Had your coffee yet? ;)

gotanyfacts 1 year, 11 months ago

Coach... I would not change my mind about who to vote for based only on statements from people I don't really know, either! If Obama's policies and how he implements them fall in line with your moral, social and political convictions, then support him. That said, I would advise anyone to look past a politician's rhetoric to make that judgement. Doing that, I have come to the conclusion that another term under Obama would move us further from having a government of the people to a government over the people.

alleebrin 1 year, 11 months ago

If history does indeed repeat itself, take a look at the way Hitler led the people of Eastern Europe to the gas chambers - charmed them, took all their possesssions away, promised them a better life, loaded them into a cattle car and shipped them off to be annihilated, and the people were too stupid and spineless to know what was happening to them. When Obama first came onto the scene, he vowed to "bring America to its knees," and looks like he's well on his way to doing that! I'm glad I passed through this life when I did!!

erudite 1 year, 11 months ago

Hitler did not CHARM those in the cars. Americans were too stupid and spineless to become involved even though we KNEW what was happening to them.

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

The people Hitler charmed were the German people by pitting the 99% (the Aryans) against the 1% (the Jews) who he portrayed as "the heartless rich who were hoarding the wealth and not paying their fair share". Sound familiar? Unfortunately, and this is one of History's greatest baffling lessons, people believed him and either actively participated or naively ignored what was happening.

43cop 1 year, 11 months ago

To coachjohnson42 : I sincerely hoped that many that voted for him the first time have awaken, but it appears that you are still in a deep sleep. Think about the way you said that, "I going to vote for Obama and nothing you say can change my mind". I guess there are many who would agree with you, but the color of a mans skin does not determine the kind of man he is, the attitude which he goes through life does. You appear to have your mind made up, but I only pray that this country will not follow you and we can get rid of this bowing to anti-American leaders, rug praying, anti-military, Socialist Democrat and get back to a country that placed God first in all things.

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Right on brother! I would say his one vote would not affect anything, but unfortunately there are millions of others just like him drinking the special Obuma formula.

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

A lot of black people voted for Obuma solely because he was black, no other reason. Some whites voted for Obuma because they believed in him. I wonder if they still do? They only thing I believed in Obuma was that he would destroy this country, and he is on the path of doing just that. As I said before, only people who don't love or care about this country or the ones that are brainwashed would vote for Obuma.

Cartman 1 year, 11 months ago

Obama may have already done more damage to our nation than can be repaired. He is clearly the most corrupt and dishonest President in our nation's history. I have never seen someone who lies so easily.

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

Last night Obama spent $200 Million Taxpayer Dollars flying to California for a Hollywood Fund Raiser. Thanks to his personal endorsement of Gay Marriage rights, he drew $15 Million instead of the $10 Million He had expected. As a salute (and with a tip of the cap to Carlton Fletcher) I'd like to post some Steely Dan song lyrics relevant to the occasion. The song is Show Biz Kids (aka the Hollywood Liberal Elite)

"While the poor people sleepin' with the shade on the light While the poor people sleepin' all the stars come out at night. Show biz kids making movies of themselves You know they don't give a f*** about anybody else."

That's my salute to Hollywood!

Cartman 1 year, 11 months ago

Obama was walking a fine line taking the donations of that Hollywood crowd, while avoiding the contamination of money from the 1% crowd. He sure wouldn't want anyone to think he's a hypocrite.

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 11 months ago

The WWII generation gave us FDR. The sixties gave us JFK. What do we get? BO...

Clif 1 year, 11 months ago

FDR & JFK were not & is not now worthy of my respect.

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Too bad Obuma's initials isn't BS, because that is all he gives us....

tywebb 1 year, 11 months ago

Yeah, but they are B.O........because everything he does stinks!!!!!!

jglass 1 year, 11 months ago

I truly hope that American's open their eyes and have had enough of Obama. I hope that they will ALL get out and vote come November to put someone new in the white house.

Justice4Moma 1 year, 11 months ago

First and formost,I LOVE GOD,and there are to many people trying to take him out of everything.But that is your call.He will judge you on that,not I.Second,i dont care what you do in your sex life,it is no concern to me.What is my concern is that Blacks,mex,Gays,all should be pissed off at Obama for using them to get votes.I dont like seeing anyone get used for no reason.Obama uses people till he gets what he wants,and if any of you that are going to vote for him,that is your thing not mine.I just tell it like it is.No one has to like what i say.But if he does get in for 4 more years,i hope all of you that he is using know what you are doing.When he does if he does get back in there(i dont think he will) You watch and see how much he thanks you for your vote.In the Bible it tells us that the devil gets kicked out of heaven,and will be here for 5 months,at this time he will do all kinds of things to make people think he is GOD,and people will go for it(ring any bells?)But then God will come and take us all home.I think i will wait on God.And Obama is not GOD.But alot are making him into an idol.Read your Bible I myself liked Herman Cane,but people started trashing him.Like they have never made mistakes.Look at Obama,he calls it his WHITE HOUSE,he puts his face on OUR FLAG(that right there turned me against him)He is budding up with other countries.I know you all cant be blind.But i will no longer argue about him,i may voice what i feel,but i will not give any Obama voters the chance to prasie him at my expense.BTW,i just bought a new pair of flip flops,and Omama is on them,i dont know if i should just chunk them or wear them so i can say i stepped on a person intent on destroying our Country. One more think,i wish alot of you would worrie about the ones running Albany as much as you do Obama.I forgot you do,you vote them back in.And you see where that has gotten us here in Albany.People who have never been here dont even like it.WE need real leaders.Not people who are trying to tear our town apart.

Justice4Moma 1 year, 11 months ago

Everyone have a nice weekend.And all you Mothers, have a wonderfull Mothers Day.With our Mothers,we would not be here.(well daddys had a little to do with it) lol.GOD BLESS

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

Mothers will have the highest honors in Heaven. If not for Mothers and Grandmothers, College and Pro football would not be what it is today!

coachjohnson42 1 year, 11 months ago

I am voting for Obama, and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.....thanks for writing.....Have a great weekend!!

Abytaxpayer 1 year, 11 months ago

WOW Coach and Crew hope you watch the entire video more than once because this man is talking to YOU. One of his best lines is “Our problem is US” . This man is the Anti Dumbacrate.

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

Sure, why not double-down on Stoopidddd?

Justice4Moma 1 year, 11 months ago

Wow Shine,that said alot.Thanks for that.I watched a few more while there.And it says so much of what people do not want to face.

Somebody 1 year, 11 months ago

Da Corch and people like him that vote blindlessly are the problems of this country, not the solution.

LGadson 1 year, 11 months ago

It's COACH, COACH, COACH! Who says CORCH? And before Obama, it was Bush. Thank you. The downfall started with OIL! OIL! OIL! Bush was in office when this whole thing got started. He lost me when he was asked about the soldiers fighting oversees. He answered, "What about'em? They knew was going to happen to them when they enlisted." I said, "Oh hell, here we go."

Justice4Moma 1 year, 11 months ago

I for one have not blamed Obama for everything.Others did come before him,and you see where they are now.When you fail to do what you promise to do,you do not get 4 more years to try,or to do a do over.It s like buying a home,you buy all the problems with it,and you have to fix it up.Yet if it gets to be to much on you,you sell it.All I have ever wanted from Obama is to atleast try and keep his word.But like ones before him,he has not.So are we supposed to give him another chance?.If you get a job,does the person who hired you give you 4 years to learn the job?Just give someone else the chance.Yeah they may mess up to.Then we will be talking about them.