Squawk of the Day - May 15, 2012

"Came to the library to work where it was quiet and free of interruptions. First floor too loud, second floor, someone loudly popping her gum as she works. Since when did libraries become so noisy?"

Comments

skilletsdirt 1 year, 11 months ago

Since when did people become too meek to ask employees to enforce the rules?

Outtahere 1 year, 11 months ago

The employees are witnessing the noise just the same as the patrons. Since when did employees let so much slide??

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

No juicy controversial squawks today? Da Corch won't be able to spread his words of wisdom.

Shinedownfan 1 year, 11 months ago

I waited all morning for this? I checked almost every 30 mins for a "Squawk of the Day" but the Herald hadnt updated yet. I couldn't comment yesterday cause I dont get FOX and have never watched American Idol, and this is what I get today? Guess I'll have to go comment on the DCSS articles...

waltspecht 1 year, 11 months ago

Just go to letters to the Editor and comment on DCSS

coachjohnson42 1 year, 11 months ago

I love ASU....the best school in the STATE....., The women of ASU are "soo beautiful" its breath-taking (especially in the spring time.) There is something special about intelligent sexy women of ASU.....wow!!! LETS GO RAMS!!!

Now....PRINT THAT SQUAWKBOK EDITOR!!!!

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

What in the heck does this squawk about the library have to do with ASU and their women? Drinking too much of that sauce coach? Ha! Ha! Or maybe you have a hot date? Come on coach, tell us the truth...are you in love?

chinaberry25 1 year, 11 months ago

Yeah, it is so great because of the corruption over there. We all know they have dumbed it down. Someone told me you can buy a diploma from there.

Somebody 1 year, 11 months ago

ASU is not the best school in the state by a long shot and the ASU women are not that hot unless you have low standards.

coachjohnson42 1 year, 11 months ago

I wrote this squawk because the current squawks sucks......(and ASU women light my fire)

Happy 1 year, 11 months ago

I find that interesting Coach since ASU only has about 70 students that signed up for housing in the Fall, most universities have a waiting list by now. I guess now that USG has come down on them for allowing just anyone in, they can't find qualified applicants. Go figure!

tocar 1 year, 11 months ago

Ask the employees to enforce the rules and let them know you are there to study.

ellenlane 1 year, 11 months ago

The Handwriting Coach at Live Oak Elementary is a paraprofessional who selflessly devotes himself to helping students develop their handwriting. He gets no stipend or extra pay and does this on a voluntary basis. Get your facts straight before you talk about MY school.

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Actually your school is not worth talking about.

chinaberry25 1 year, 11 months ago

One time in the genealogy room the employee brought a bag of potato chips and cracked the bag and smacked the whole time she was there. Many years ago they made me throw away a small cup of tea that I brought. No manners anymore.