Squawk of the day - May 17, 2012

"To the DCSS: I wonder if one of the hospitals would let me perform surgery if I promised to get my medical license later."

Comments

tocar 2 years, 3 months ago

The DCSS is another sad story. If the taxpayers were to move out of Albany / Dougherty County who would fund the circus? I guess the clown wearing the bow tie (number 34) would be such an excellent manager that he could figure it out.

chinaberry25 2 years, 3 months ago

It won't be long until the fat lady sings. Maybe after the election when the democrats are plummeted from office. Remember the Republican office under Clinton. Welfare had a big change. Cannot wait!

FlunkyMonkey 2 years, 3 months ago

No and the District Attorney's office would aggressively prosecute for practicing medicine without a license....

Shinedownfan 2 years, 3 months ago

it's HOSPITAL, squawker, Hospital, singular... not Hospitals, plural... we only have one now. but thats another Albany mess...

Sister_Ruby 2 years, 3 months ago

No but you can come over and surgerate on my kids if you feel like it.

waltspecht 2 years, 3 months ago

For whatever reason claimed, the DCSS board hired the man without the required qualifications. I wonder if Adam's job wasn't payback for helping ASU get rid of him? In the old days, it would have been in the form of a really good deal on a car or boat. That or something the Board members had up for sale would go at a really high price. Just saying, maybe the Board members finances, and those of their Church need to be looked at. For the decision to hire one of the lowest scoring canidates that didn't even have the required qualifications surely points to something not quite right. However, like the head of the NAACP in Sumter County said, the Whites did it to the people he represents for years, now it's the their turn to do what they want.. I guess that means sharing in the graft and corruption also.

Bubbavet_rureel 2 years, 3 months ago

Yes, they call it internship. Be careful responding to this statement, do your research.

The Real Deal - Bubbavet_rureel