Monday, November 5, 2012
© Copyright 2015
Regardless of who you plan to vote for and whether you support the state amendments on the ballot or oppose, we hope you will take the time to vote today if you haven’t already done so.
In holding with tradition, however, we have made some endorsements on contests that will be decided by voters. The are the candidates and positions that The Albany Herald Editorial Board recommends for support:
- U.S. president — Mitt Romney;
- Georgia Amendment 1 — Yes;
- Dougherty County Board of Education at-large seat: Lane Price;
- Lee County Commission, District 2: Luke Singletary;
- Lee County Commission, District 4: Rick Muggridge.