Squawk of the Day - Nov. 11, 2012

"Dr. Murfree needs to fire the Title 1 Director in Dougherty County before the state does it for him."

Comments

tocar 1 year, 5 months ago

Dr. Murfree needs to go along with the the Title I Director.

chinaberry25 1 year, 5 months ago

Not going to get the chance. He is toast and they mare next too.

FryarTuk 1 year, 5 months ago

I am in complete agreement with the statements above. I also think the entire school board should resign. David Maschke is the only one worth his salt and he is leaving. Tharin and Ealum are only slightly better than June Bug in so far as education purposes go. I've never been more disappointed in two people than Tharin and Ealum.

Francis 1 year, 5 months ago

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water...Tharin and Ealum I mean! DCSS can't be turned around overnight but they can start be ridding the system of the superintendent, the Title I director, and several others that have abused their positions.

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 5 months ago

At least Ealum and Tharin had the brass to vote against the Hidden Agendas that appeared each and every meeting.

Duane_Kelley 1 year, 5 months ago

I like the way you take up for yourself

FryarTuk 1 year, 5 months ago

Okay, keepum. Maybe Dr. Price and the other guy can buck 'em up.

whattheheck 1 year, 5 months ago

Hopefully, we will see more fiscal constraint created by the upcoming BOE. But the jury is still out on that one since the Super really controls what is shared with the BOE--regardless of who is Super. The BOE does not and will not "run" the system. Whether it can "encourage" to next Super to make internal changes needed to restore integrity remains a big unknown.

whattheheck 1 year, 5 months ago

Has anyone noticed the Dickey's BBQ ad? This outfit is in NY! Must be a DCSS graduate at the helm!