Squawk of the Day 16 Nov. 2012

As a Christian, I am concerned for the family of David Petraeus. I can only imagine what they are experiencing and pray that I never face that challenge.

Comments

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 11 months ago

If a Democrat can remain President after boinking a barely-legal intern RIGHT UP THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHITE HOUSE, then nobody else should ever resign no matter what. "It does not affect their abiltiy to perform their job" right, James Carville?

RedEric 1 year, 11 months ago

Was anyone else in Korea and watch the interaction between the Officers and the Red Cross girls? It ain't like it never happened before. Also the explanation for the discovery of the affair is very suspicious and probably illegal. Chicago politics at it's best.

Jimboob 1 year, 11 months ago

Boy, does that bring back memories...

whattheheck 1 year, 11 months ago

We have had such at good ole MCLB, Albany more than once. No need to go to Korea, Red,

chinaberry25 1 year, 11 months ago

I do hope it never happens to you. It did to me through my father. It affects the children more than the spouse. Children have no control over it, the wife spouse does to a point. They can stay or go, but the child will suffer either way. It is also sad that any powerful man will be Jezebelled. I has happened for thousands of years and is not going to stop. Eisenhower, Clinton, Jefferson, Roosevelt, Reagan, Kennedy (the worst) all had side women and the media is the only difference today. They are like sharks on a feeding frenzie. They would rather sell news than tell the truth of this country. It is a smoke screen. This is the reason Christians say this country has no Biblical principals and God will prevail.

FryarTuk 1 year, 11 months ago

Look, Jefferson had Sally Hemings and Shelty, FDR had Lucy Mercer and Fala, Dwight Eisenhower had Kate Somersby and Heidi, John Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe plus a harem and Pushinka, J. Edgar Hoover had Clyde Tolson, Richard Nixon had Checkers, Bill Clinton had Monica and Buddy. Now comes Petraus, Allen, Broadwell and Kelley (a bit more cumbersome but a lot more fun). Now all the folks did a pretty good job if not excellent. Women, Checkers and Clyde included. So what we are learning here is that a good sex partner and a good dog improves the chance of high achievement.

whattheheck 1 year, 11 months ago

And the Pres is having sex with us, in a manner of speaking!

FryarTuk 1 year, 11 months ago

Well, just enjoy and anticipate the coffee and cigarette when its over.

alleebrin 1 year, 11 months ago

Does this romp really surprise anyone? DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO! LOVELY!

GeorgiaAl 1 year, 11 months ago

All this sex stuff has sure taken the focus off of the Benghazi incident. Does anybody else see a pattern here??????????

dingleberry 1 year, 11 months ago

Yes, at the moment we have lost sight of the shell with the pea. Isn't it convenient for some when a plan comes together?

FryarTuk 1 year, 11 months ago

I think Petraus is bringing it in focus today testifying in Congress.

watchman 1 year, 11 months ago

Practically everything done in Washington is to side-track the citizens of more serious happenings. The news media are aiding and abetting those in Washington to continue with these "reality" events.

billybob 1 year, 11 months ago

Oh my god! A powerful general with a wife that unattractive doesn't begin to describe, was banging his hot biographer. I'm shocked. WGAS.