Squawk of the Day - Oct. 2, 2012

Thank goodness for VCR tape recordings. I have one with the Three Stooges on it. I am going to watch it instead of the lying politicians.

Comments

Sherwood_Eagle_Alum 1 year, 11 months ago

I prefer the SNL presidential debate skits. Will Ferrell as dubya is hilarious.

"Mess with Texas and it's straight to the Axis of Evil." -Dubya

"Germany, Italy and Japan were the original Axis of Evil, maybe they thought I would forget, but I didn't, they're back in" -Dubya

fatdaddygamer 1 year, 11 months ago

but your still going to vote the wrong way.

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

Only if he/she votes for Obuma.

chinaberry25 1 year, 11 months ago

I really hate for election time to come. What I really liked though, was the Hispanic man who told Obama about his promise for road to citizenship. And O had done nothing on it. Obama said you make a lot of promises and you cannot keep them all. The Hispanic then said, you should not promise it if you cannot keep it. Yes, this Hispanic man was right, but it is welcome to America, the Land of Lies.

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 11 months ago

The Stooges are not only entertaining, but compared to what we have now, are actually smart....Moe Howard for President and Curly Howard for Veep!

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 11 months ago

Oops...Let's not forget Larry Fine for Secretary of State and Shemp Howard for Speaker of the House....

waltspecht 1 year, 11 months ago

Let us all make a pact that we will get out the vote, and vote ourselves. Make our goal to have 90% of registered voters cast a ballot. At least then the Government will be partially representative. Those currently in Office have chosen the cowards way, and will allow the automatic cuts to go into effect so they don't take the blame. Keep thinking what a good job these Coeards did, and the Leader that didn't even bother to get involved when those mandatory cuts either close or greatly reduce the MCLB. Be sure and reward them for the job they did by not allowing them another term to mess things up even further.

ontario1966 1 year, 11 months ago

I'm sorry? But I firmly believe Mickey Mouse can run our Government much better!! And Goofy would make a great VP!!!

gotanyfacts 1 year, 11 months ago

Hmmm! I thought we elected Mickey and Goofy four years ago! Go figure!

VSU 1 year, 11 months ago

You surprise me ontario1966, You want 4 more years of Mickey & Goofy? Really? Just kidding!