Squawk of the day - Oct. 12, 2012

"The person who said Georgia and Florida fans have no class must be an LSU fan. Sore loser."

Comments

Sherwood_Eagle_Alum 1 year, 10 months ago

I think UGA was pretty sore after that brutalization they received via the gameCOCKS.

chinaberry25 1 year, 10 months ago

I use to live in Gainesville and I can promise you the gators have no class. That is not a bad thing, most college students have no class everywhere. Do they care, not really they are just having a good time. But look around Americans no longer have any class. Anyone with class would never think about getting a tattoo, much less do it sober.

Jimboob 1 year, 10 months ago

When I went into the Army, my mother told me "Don't get married and don't get a tattoo"... So I marries a Georgia girl who had a tattoo. My mom loved her.

Shinedownfan 1 year, 10 months ago

Okay, enough with the sports squawks. Isn't this the third one this week???

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 10 months ago

Well, don't recall LSU fans trashing their players' home after a loss. Roll Tide

FryarTuk 1 year, 10 months ago

That was pretty class-less. They should have trashed homes of Richt, Grantham and Bobo. Jes kiddin, sort of.

Sherwood_Eagle_Alum 1 year, 10 months ago

Didnt the Alabama fan poison Toomer's corner in Auburn? Didn't Alabama showcase their national title in a Wal Mart for a few days. Lol, Roll Tide!

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 10 months ago

Nope it was a purported Bama fan that reportedly poisoned the tree. The University of Alabama denounced the act as cowardly and even went so far to send botanists to help try and save the trees. And I haven't seen Georgia displaying a national championship trophy ANYWHERE in the last few years!!

Somebody 1 year, 10 months ago

Are you a true Alabama fan, or just one of those that jumps on the bnandwagon because they won a national championship?

Sherwood_Eagle_Alum 1 year, 10 months ago

But a Bama fan was the one to poison the tree. Bama DID display the trophey in Wal Mart. I do NOT like UGA.

Outtahere 1 year, 10 months ago

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!! Chomp, Chomp!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 10 months ago

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................................

Stupidest SOTD Week ever.

TheMember 1 year, 10 months ago

I love football, but refuse to get my blood pressure up over a football game with a bunch of unappreciative teenagers thugging it around the field.