Squawk of the Day - Sept. 16, 2012

"Thanks to all the people who organized, helped financially, or set up the field of flags near the mall. It is such a heart-warming and beautiful sight. Also, thanks to all our servicemen and women who made this freedom possible."

Comments

chinaberry25 1 year, 7 months ago

Yes, and the actual event, there was one black person in the photo that I could see and that was the Mayor.

tocar 1 year, 7 months ago

The flag display is beautiful and makes me appreciate that being an American is a blessing. We need to vote Romney in November so we can continue to enjoy the freedoms and democracy we have and had.

HalfFan 1 year, 7 months ago

Of course everyone should vote for the party of "NO". No taxes, no social security, no medicare, no finacial regulations,and no compromises and no caring about all the harm caused by not doing their job. But yes the flags are a great show of support of our country of the people by the people and for the people.

TheMember 1 year, 7 months ago

A BIG AMEN, VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN

erudite 1 year, 7 months ago

You had to make it political, didn't you? I guess that is the freedom of which you write. Recite the P. of Allegiance....republic, not democracy. If you are a woman or love one, ask them what they want to be free to do.

VSU 1 year, 7 months ago

I asked a woman once what she wanted to be free to do, She said she wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted to do and not have to work and let her man do all the work (Course those on welfare are free from working but that's besides the point) let the husband bring home the bacon..... and it used to be that way, but then again several years ago women fought to be allowed to work. She said she didn't care about those women, those women were stupid and didn't have a life. She said she had a life and wanted to live it. I told her Good Luck!

Shinedownfan 1 year, 7 months ago

Love the flags, love my country, thank you to those who defend it and have defended it, and I will vote for Romney/Ryan!