As of Saturday, September 29, 2012
© Copyright 2014 Albany Herald
- December 1999, patrol car wreck, poor judgment and written reprimand.
- December 13, 2000, patrol car crash, poor judgment, one-day suspension.
- March 2005, two wrecks, first unavoidable, second poor judgment, written reprimand.
- October 2005, chased suspect who crashed into a woman in another car.
- June 2007, high-speed chase of drug suspect
- Bobby Jones. Jones lost control and smashed head-on into Billy Klewitz, killing them both. No discipline action.
- November 2007, refusing orders to back off, Price chased a suspect who crashed into a pregnant driver with two children passengers. Discipline: 15-day suspension.
- December 2010, patrol car wreck, ruled unavoidable.
- June 20
More like this story
- City manager to make decision on policeman's job ( September 19, 2012 )
- Lawsuit looms after crash ( July 17, 2012 )
- 'MicroPlanet' opening at Flint RiverQuarium Imagination Theater ( March 30, 2013 )
- Officer dodges gang's bullets ( August 23, 2011 )
- Officer-involved crashes trigger driver training ( November 12, 2012 )