Squawk of the day - Feb. 17, 2013

"My husband has committed adultery with several women. These woman are married also. Why should I also not let their husbands know what they have done?"

Comments

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 2 months ago

Welcome to the Good Life City!

Broken_to_bits 1 year, 2 months ago

My wife also committed adultery, maybe she was one of the married women with your husband. I sincerely feel sorry for you and your family. What they don't realize is the permanent damage they have done to their kids. Now we’re left to try and pick up the pieces. What makes it worse is she is a Sundsy School Teacher (Awana) for kids.

RedEric 1 year, 1 month ago

Love the sin hate the sinner.....no wait, that's not right. Marriages don't mean much to a lot of people. Not much more than someone to sleep with. Real marriage is vital to our society, for raising children. Maybe we should issue permits prior to pregnancy. It makes more sense than gun permits.

fcarroll 1 year, 1 month ago

1 question is why are you still with him? Aren't you afraid of sexually transmitted diseases?

Secondly if you know what is going on the husbands most likely do as well.
Get you and your kids ( if there are any ) out, you can get help. Praying for you.

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 1 month ago

Get solid proof (that you can use as evidence in court) tell the husbands, everyone band together and file for divorce.....the courts in south Georgia sitll frown up adultery, homosexuality (especially when children are involved) and shacking up....

WTFwtf 1 year, 1 month ago

Id ask a bunch of strangers that read a small town newspaper for their advice in this important matter. Then consider leaving my husband.

Cartman 1 year, 1 month ago

Get him to buy you a new car and then empty the joint bank accounts before you file the divorce proceedings. Abby

VSU 1 year, 1 month ago

Maybe you should sleep with the husbands of the women he's been sleeping with? Just kidding! On a serious note, as fcarroll said...Why are you still with him?" Once you found proof, I would divorce him and take everything he's got, except his character. I don't think he has much of that.

agirl_25 1 year, 1 month ago

Did you ask him why he did it? I am always curious as to why they do it. I have known women who slept around asked them and they told me "for the thrill of it" so I wonder why men do it. Of course these women were long before the HIV/AIDS scare so I am sure they would have a whole different outlook now.

dickyboy 1 year, 1 month ago

AG....probably sex...men like women to initiate it every now and then.. after marriage that tends to become non existent.. men want to feel there oats now and then also.. the mistress will do a lot more in bed than the wife... this is not first hand knowledge by the way.. good Catholic boy here..

agirl_25 1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks dickyboy...love the way you explained that to me and let me know you had no first hand knowledge.....now I wonder why I am humming Billy Joel's lyrics..

"Come out Virginia, don't make me wait...... You Catholic girls start much too late........ Sooner or later it comes down to fate....... I might as well be the one".......

How come no one ever sings about Catholic boys? Huh?

Broken_to_bits 1 year, 1 month ago

It takes communication and work for both partners. Without shared interaction and communication a marriage will fall apart. Like most everything in this world takes a joint effort and teamwork. If you are reading this don’t think you are immune to this happening to you and your marriage do something before it’s too late.

chinaberry25 1 year, 1 month ago

Wonderful roll model for your kids. But just a thought, why are you airing your dirty linen. I would be too ashamed that anyone know that I have been so foolish as to stay with him.

FryarTuk 1 year, 1 month ago

Call a good marriage counselor, one that speaks English and talk with them about it. I would use a female professional. Probably a licensed clinical social worker who is ACSW certified as most of them are well trained in family dynamics. There is an excellent one that goes to my church, her name is Elaine Gurley, ACSW (229) 888-5921 the director. They really are pretty good.