Squawk of the Day - Feb. 20, 2013

Why do some squawkers never have anything good to say about anybody or anything?

Squawks are submitted by the public and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Albany Herald.

Comments

dickyboy 1 year, 1 month ago

Because the definition of squawk is "to complain loudly and vehemently"

agirl_25 1 year, 1 month ago

Speak for yourself squawker...there are times I have had nice things to say. I don't bash a lot...for one thing I hate politics and never get in to heated discussions about politics and religion is off limits with me too. I do squawk about some things tho, but never on a particular individual unless I think they deserve it, as in the case of the lying, sneaking, stealing Jesse Jackson Jr. who knew he was doing wrong and tried to cover up his lying, sneaking and stealing by saying he was sick...boo hoo...cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it...fool! And his father is a phony too.....the preacher with a love child..yeah right......boo hiss.

WTFwtf 1 year, 1 month ago

There was yer chance to say something good mr/ms squawker but u turned out to be just as lame as those u critique. Lame

agirl_25 1 year, 1 month ago

I quote you WTF "but u turned out to be just as lame as those u critique" and I TOADally agree.....little Jesse is lame.....LMAOOOOOOOOOO....(notice the spelling).......ribbit ribbit ribbit.........Yours truly, Mrs. Dilligaf

chinaberry25 1 year, 1 month ago

We merely talk about the topic, which we do not pick. And you are wrong there have been many good topics on this site. you must be new or it is a slow day for news.

FlunkyMonkey 1 year, 1 month ago

Speak for yourself....since 99% of the news in Albany is negative, what do you expect?

oldster 1 year, 1 month ago

Excellent question, difficult answer.

alleebrin 1 year, 1 month ago

I have to agree with Funky! When something good comes out of Albany, I jump on it. Ain't done much jumping the last 20-30 years!!

agirl_25 1 year, 1 month ago

alleebrin...your comment made me laugh.....thanks!!...

FryarTuk 1 year, 1 month ago

Let me play too. I have something good to say about some people of Albany. The people here give generously to causes and services which many times do not directly touch them. Including both young and mature, both white and Negro, both monied and not so monied, that is a crowning feature of this community. Have a reasonably priced party for ARC and, brother, folks come out of the woodwork. Ask a bunch of goobers to prance around in demasculizing red heels and you'll raise tens of thousands of dollars for Liberty House. I'll tell you something else good about Albany that the controlling factions don't want to publicize, in the ground transactions and person to person interactions Negroes and whites get along well in this community. I visit in their homes, they visit mine, I buy their products, they buy mine, I cash their checks, they cash mine, I give them credit, they give me credit. I go to their funerals, they come to ours. Race relations is not the defining issue for this community and it serves an ulterior motive for media, civic or religious leaders to make that claim. And by George, that's my Upper Room comment for the day.

PatrickY2K 1 year, 1 month ago

Did you just use the word "negro"? LOL!!! How old are you?!?!

VSU 1 year, 1 month ago

Maybe they should create a lovebox. Just wonder how much love would be spread around. Ha Ha Ha

TrixibelleBento 1 year, 1 month ago

Albany hates itself so much...it's really sad.

trudy2 1 year, 1 month ago

The few who post here daily seem to me, a bunch of frustrated persons with not much to do.