0

House fire reported on Cone Street

Albany firefighters blow smoke out of the rear of a home on the 200 block of Cone Street Thursday afternoon. Battalion Chief Keith Ambrose says that this incident is the second time the same house has caught fire in the last couple of years and that the fire likely started when vagrants lit a fire inside trying to stay warm. Visit albanyherald.com to see the video that accompanies this photo.

Albany firefighters blow smoke out of the rear of a home on the 200 block of Cone Street Thursday afternoon. Battalion Chief Keith Ambrose says that this incident is the second time the same house has caught fire in the last couple of years and that the fire likely started when vagrants lit a fire inside trying to stay warm. Visit albanyherald.com to see the video that accompanies this photo.

ALBANY, Ga. — A vacant house on Cone Street caught fire earlier this afternoon, fire officials say. Albany firefighters quickly had the fire under control.

MOBILE USERS: Click here to view the video.

Battalion Chief Keith Ambrose says that this incident is the second time the same house has caught fire in the last couple of years.

Ambrose said the fire likely started when vagrants lit a fire inside trying to stay warm.

"Cold weather is coming through so we think vagrants went in and were trying to stay warm when the house caught fire," Ambrose said.

Comments

Sister_Ruby 1 year, 2 months ago

That look like one of them Lorenzo Heard houses. Please report in full detail, Herald!

Who own dat House?

0

Sign in to comment