As of Monday, January 28, 2013
© Copyright 2014 Albany Herald
- Medicine: Dr. Anend Jillella and Dr. Christina Kile. Ob/Gyn, Dr. Nancy Hendrix, Dr. Wallace Mays and Dr. Christopher Robinson. Pediatrics, Dr. Edward Baybe, Dr. Bernard Maria, Dr. Cindy Neunert and Dr. Cheryl Tolliver.
- Radiology (all telemedicine): Dr. Auveek Basu, Dr. Tore Detlie, Dr. Ben Eggleston, Dr. Amir Fassihi, Dr. Stanlely Nyarko and Dr. Monte Arlingo. Pathology, Dr. Roni Bollag and Dr. Lloyd Cook.
- Surgery, General: Dr. Charles Howell. Neurosurgery, Dr. Troy Middleton and Dr. Robert Gross. Orthopedic, Dr. David Cearley. Urology, Dr. Carl V. Hancock Jr.
- The report also listed three physician resignations: Dr. John Gleason, pediatrics; Dr. William Cross, emergency medicine, and Dr. Haritha Challa, hospitalist.
More like this story
- Phoebe Professional Affairs Committee reviews applicants, reappointments ( December 16, 2013 )
- Phoebe considering applicants ( December 17, 2012 )
- Phoebe considering potential candidates ( May 21, 2012 )
- Phoebe committee recommends applicants for consideration before full board ( November 25, 2013 )
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital reviews medical applicants, onboarding pediatric hospitalist program ( August 25, 2014 )