0

Fire destroys RV home

A call came into the Albany Fire Department just before 9 a.m. on Monday regarding a recreational vehicle that had caught fire at 2301 Beachview Drive. AFD Assistant Chief Allen Cravey said that the fire was caused by an extension cord short, causing $25,000 in damages. The vehicle is a total loss, and there was heat damage to the house it was parked in front of, Cravey said.

A call came into the Albany Fire Department just before 9 a.m. on Monday regarding a recreational vehicle that had caught fire at 2301 Beachview Drive. AFD Assistant Chief Allen Cravey said that the fire was caused by an extension cord short, causing $25,000 in damages. The vehicle is a total loss, and there was heat damage to the house it was parked in front of, Cravey said.

A call came into the Albany Fire Department just before 9 a.m. on Monday regarding a recreational vehicle that had caught fire at 2301 Beachview Drive. AFD Assistant Chief Allen Cravey said that the fire was caused by an extension cord short, causing $25,000 in damages. The vehicle is a total loss, and there was heat damage to the house it was parked in front of, Cravey said.

Comments

RedEric 1 year, 1 month ago

Put the bug out plan on hold while we get another RV.

0

Sign in to comment