Bright of the day - March 19, 2013

"I loved coming back for spring break. I forgot how nice the people were and how beautiful Southwest Georgia is."

Comments

Abytaxpayer 1 year ago

SR you missed the true meaning. Great Place to visit, sure hate to have to live there.

WTFwtf 1 year ago

Whered ya go? Pelham?

rightasrain 1 year ago

Looking on the "bright side" of BRIGHT SIDE, it's short!

Clif 1 year ago

Bet your seeing eye dog didn't feel the same as you......

Don_Davis 1 year ago

I couldn't agree more with this comment. I've been to a lot of places around the world and the people here are really nice and the area truly is beautiful.

Jimboob 1 year ago

All the years I was stationed here I saw the little round signs that said "Retire in Georgia - Ideal climate". And you know, if not for the gnats it would be the ideal place to retire.

fedlawman 1 year ago

Having had the opportunity to live in several states in the US I find the people of Albany to be friendly and polite. The scenic countryside is beautiful. Golf courses are also good.

alleebrin 1 year ago

I've been to 38 countries so I feel I can make a comparison. Anyplace but Albany, Georgia!! Beautiful? You are kidding! (Oh, dear, this is the "bright side" column. Sorry!)

jglass 1 year ago

You guys are horrible. Save the negative for the squawk box. This is suppose to be a positive column and that is what is highlighted in this column. Accept this person's opinion. If you don't agree with it that is fine too.

VSU 1 year ago

You gatta have some negative comments in here, otherwise there would be no comments, or at least not many.

FryarTuk 1 year ago

SOWEGA is very nice this time of the year. The Bradley Pears, Red Buds, Camellias, Azaleas are all blooming. The rains this year are allowing the foliage to green up. A lot of folks here have been tamed and are nice. Please leave soon before you meet Tommie Postell, Jr. Langstaff, Jack Stone, Christopher the Piker, June Bug and Milktoad Mayretta. Things might curdle on you quickly if run into them.

hotdog 1 year ago

I find most of the people here friendly as well.....I moved my family here from Mass. 15 years ago...I love Albany