Bright of the day - March 22, 2013

"Love the way the local media is working together to spotlight the Albany Herald’s new Bright Side column. Keep the positive comments coming."

Comments

Sister_Ruby 1 year ago

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! This one must be from Jim West! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!..... ............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimboob 1 year ago

If it wasn't for bit(h!n' some people wouldn't have anything to do all day...

Jacob 1 year ago

Next Bright side might say SR banned for excessive environmental negative air absence.

NEWONTHESCENE 1 year ago

AS A 68 YEAR YEAR OLD ALBANIAN, I AM PLEASE TO STAND UP FOR THE HOSPITAL OF MY BIRTH AND MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN..PHOEBE IS A WONDERFUL ASSET AND I WISH MORE PEOPLE COULD REALIZE IT...JOEL WERNICK IS A GREAT ALBANIAN AND AMERICAN...

LikeItIs 1 year ago

Use your inside voice please, and step away from the Kool-Aid.

LuLu 1 year ago

I don't care for the "all caps" either, but as a 68-year-old, maybe his or her eyesight isn't all that great. Same for MRKIA. I don't know, but that is a possibility.

RedEric 1 year ago

It is his Right to yell inside a small room. We need to quit dissing people for annoying habits.

Shinedownfan 1 year ago

I think some people use all caps because they dont know what is supposed to be capitalized. Lemme help, the A in Albanian, P in Phoebe... maybe??? J in Joel and W in Wernick, the A in Albanian again and the A in American. This person has got to be related to JOEL WERNICK to even think this.

Momof3 1 year ago

And this has WHAT to do with the "bright side post above"?

rightasrain 1 year ago

You must be on the rubber stamp board to say something like that.

VSU 1 year ago

This brightside is a waste of space. Don't get me wrong, I know the intentions are good, but most of the comments posted are off topic or commenting on why someone types in all caps among other things, basically no difference than the squawkbox. The only positive comment made was by NEWONTHESCENE but people are more concerned about his or hers typing in all caps.

rightasrain 1 year ago

Look on the Bright Side...just another opportunity to squawk...I'm all in!