Squawk of the day - May 7, 2013

"Poor Reese Witherspoon found out in Atlanta that a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches. They did not care who she was."

Comments

Sister_Ruby_Two 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Never mind that the cop was "Clueless" and ought to get out more and maybe go to the movies sometime.

Jax 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Reese wasn't in "Clueless;" that was Alicia Silverstone.

dickyboy 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Yep....good police work.... if she was stopped in Warwick.. they would have pictures made with her...BTW Terry did the DCSS read Fryars email?

ZCorp 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Worry about you, not any celebrity. I am my own Celebrity.

chinaberry25 11 months, 2 weeks ago

She came down a notch or two in my book. She should have been worried about going to jail. That is what they do with dui's. As far as movies go, the trash that is being made today, I will stick with my books for they are much cheaper at the library. I am bored in 5 minutes with most of the movies. The last time I went to the movies was at Carmike to see Top Gun.

ontario1966 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Who cares who anybody is! If you break the law? Than suffer no matter who you are.

alleebrin 11 months, 2 weeks ago

These people spend a lot of time "making a name" for themselves. Seems she's made another name and a not-so-favorable one! Send her through the system just like everybody else - not that the sytem is going to do much. They'll fine her. That's all they want anyway - money!

Sister_Ruby_Two 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Our mail AND our news reporting must have to go to Tallahassee and back before it comes to our house.

Sister_Ruby_Two 11 months, 2 weeks ago

At least Reese W made a sincere and heartfelt apology and took personal responsibility for her actions rather than some lame crap like "if anybody was offended I apologize" like most politicians these days.

sad_for_albany 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Really, Sister? Remember she is an actress. She is playing to try to get you to forget that she really thinks she is better than the rest of us. She showed who she really is that night on the side of the road. She had no business out of the car to begin with. It was about her husband. Obviously she doesn't think her husbands name has much influence if she felt like she had to get out and make sure the Officer knew "her" performing name.

MrBottomLine 11 months, 2 weeks ago

I liked her more as a Blonde.....then she was probably smarter !!,lol