Chick-fil-A ready to open

Chick-fil-A fans camp out in anticipation of the franchise’s Lee County grand opening early today. The first 100 people through the doors will receive vouchers for a free meal each week for a year. Chick-fil-A has successfully used this marketing tool at other grand openings.

Comments

Sister_Ruby_Two 1 year, 5 months ago

I like that Spicy Chicken Samwich wiff Pepper Jack cheese and lettis and tomatoe

bigbob 1 year, 5 months ago

Camping out for days for free bees, good thing they get foodstamps & don't have to be at work.

VietVet1 1 year, 5 months ago

@ bigbob - doubt a single person in this line is on foodstamps. Those on foodstamps already get their freebee and too lazy to wait in line and don't own a tent!

RedEric 1 year, 5 months ago

Chicken is OK, but sleeping on asphalt for a sandwich per week is a steep price or would be for me.

dingleberry 1 year, 5 months ago

Heck, one of these folks with not much of a life came from Tuscaloosa and a couple from Indiana heard about it and drove over from I-75 to join the camp out. We need to seize the moment, harness the momentum, and sell them tickets to the RQ, and ACRI. Gives support to concerns on whether folks would come to see the future Paula Deen Hall of Butter Museum, ya'll!

VSU 1 year, 5 months ago

As I said yesterday, more power to them. I like Chick-Fil-a as much as anybody, but I am not camping out just to get a free meal a week for a year. I've got better things to do.

ZCorp 1 year, 5 months ago

Congrats to the store. I will be a regular customer, our nice Lee County property is only minutes away, I can get a bunch of food for pool parties this summer, Bravo !

Now, that being said, Camping out to get free food, Very Odd. God Help these people. Work and buy your own supplies, it is less embarrassing . Thank You

cratergs 1 year, 5 months ago

Eating a Chick fil a sandwich every week for a year will make you overweight.

VietVet1 1 year, 5 months ago