Squawk of the day - May 25, 2013

"I am tired of hearing “I didn’t know anything about it.” Kennedy read 14 papers a day, He met every day with his people. This president does not know how to be president."

Comments

Sister_Ruby_Two 11 months ago

It's all just BS anyway and He knows that about 45% of American are either totally oblivious about what's going on outside of their itty bitty world or would believe ANYTHING He told them as long as the checks keep on coming.

The Clintons's favorite excuse was "I don't recollect....." and O'Bama and his stooges (Holder, Miller etc etc) just find out about things the same way and the same time that we do.....by watching TV. Right? Believe that crap? I know I don't.

Sister_Ruby_Two 11 months ago

That being said, O'Bama is about the quality of president that I expected based on His complete lack of qualification, preparation, and experience in 2008.

erock 11 months ago

Where is Joe Biden sis? Not that it matters but I'd just love to hear his thoughts about all of the goings on. Wouldn't you?

VSU 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Obama probably has him tied up in a corner with a gag over his mouth to make sure he doesn't say something stupid like he normally does.

Sister_Ruby_Two 10 months, 4 weeks ago

As crazy as it sounds. Joe Biden might actually bring some sanity into the current insanity because a negative times a negative equals a positive as my Maths teacher once told me

dickyboy 11 months ago

Well SR2...with only 12% of the population being African-American.. How did he get elected twice? Everyone I've spoken to did not vote for him...He's definitely a con man and has a gift of gab..I guess P T Barnham was right..

FryarTuk 11 months ago

Yes, yes, given the inadequacies of Obi Wan the catastrophe that W, Turd Blossom, Paulie, Rummy, Dicky, Condi, Wolfie and the gang left in Washington one can hardly believe the stock market is setting records, employment and housing are improving, W's wars are winding down, deficits are beginning to shrink, the wars' debts are being paid and yes we yet live in the richest, strongest country ever to exist.

Oh my god what are we to do?

Go raise a flag and be thankful. Remember the men and women who have given in the military for us to be the great nation we are today.

waltspecht 11 months ago

Now I wonder, seeing as how Holder signed off on the warrents he told Congress he knew nothing about, will he be charged with Contempt of Congress, be charged with perjury and jailed just like any normal Citizen would be?

RedEric 11 months ago

I read where he said "I don't know" 62 times during his questioning by congress. I haven't seen how many times big O has said it, but the question remains. Who is running this government? Unelected bureaucrats?

Sister_Ruby_Two 10 months, 4 weeks ago

"I don't know" ...... well he did say he was telling the truth now, didn't he? The boss don't know JACK SQUAT. Remind me how much tax-payer funded money he was making every year? Prolly about $300,000 I would guess for now knowing S___!

waltspecht 11 months ago

Say Sis, have you noticed Social Security is now Officially Titled a Federal Benefit and Entitlement? They changed the printing on the few checks that are still issued, and on their paperwork. It isn't called a Retirement anymore. Wonder if our President knows, or is really behind that one?

RedEric 11 months ago

Liberals want you to judge them on what they say and not what they do. So, social security is now considered an unearned gift from the government. If asked who authorized the change is anyone going to bet against another "I don't know". That really upsets me. The retirement I have paid for since 1965 is now considered a government gift. That really sucks.

Terry.Lewis 11 months ago

So you are saying the SSI deduction I see twice monthly will go away? :) Nah, I didn't think so..

RedEric 10 months, 4 weeks ago

No you will still pay for it because you can. The only reason I can see for them to change the classification is so welfare recipients have company in government gifting.

waltspecht 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Come on Terry, you and I probably both suspect it is the first move into making it universal in a few years, but cutting it back as an entitlement. It is all in the wording and perception. Once everyone believes it an entitlement, the change will be easy. Remember all the upset folks commenting here when the Government entities first started calling it an entitlement, and it should be cut?

Sister_Ruby_Two 10 months, 4 weeks ago

It was inevitable under this "POS President" as one of my good friends on this AH Comment site has stated...but that's all in the past now

chinaberry25 10 months, 4 weeks ago

I was studying my Bible this week and now mind you it was written 2000 years ago. It spoke of countries and how they can be overthrown by having weak leadership. This was written in the old Testament by one of the major prophets. I know that many of you may not believe in God, but the Bible is amazingly written and a good book to live by, even for Atheists. If we follow the rules and wisdom of the Bible, you will rarely go wrong. Who knows, you may even be converted. The world moves at a fast pace, but human nature stays the same. We have always had evil and will continue. The Bible states "Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing" strong words to heed today.

trudy2 10 months, 4 weeks ago

"45% of Americans are either totally oblivious about what's going on outside their itty bitty world or would believe ANYTHING"

So the Sister speaks the mind of Albany, Georgia...........

Sister_Ruby_Two 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Only for those with half a brain or more.....

Sally_O 10 months, 4 weeks ago

You're right, black people do that all the time. Just like that time Howard Stern asked that black man what he thought about Sarah Palin as Obamas running mate, and the guy said he thought they would make a great team. That guy didn't have a clue what was going on and believed Sarah Palin was Obamas running mate because he believe what Stern told him.

In the Flood of 94 Jesse Jackson didn't have a clue what was going on, but took advantage of a situation by telling the black people that the White people intentionally diverted the water to their neighborhoods and of course they believed him.