Squawk of the day - May 26, 2013

"The IRS went after the Billy Graham organization and Samaritan's Purse. What's next, Rick Warren's Saddleback Church and The Salvation Army?"

Comments

Sister_Ruby_Two 1 year, 2 months ago

What next??? Obviously ANYBODY that poses a threat to His Royal Highness Barack O'Bama and His Re-Anointing, of course!

waltspecht 1 year, 2 months ago

With a seasoned Chicago Politician in charge, what else would we expect? It might be amazing what else will be coming to the forfront shortly.

RedEric 1 year, 2 months ago

The same people who think they are justified collecting a 40 year old overpayment while dismissing money owed to you as to many years ago will be deciding if you should have that expensive but life saving operation. I cannot think of a group better suited to make cold calculating decisions about your health. I just hope my politics do not enter into their decisions. Sounds like death panels to me. Conservatives beware.

Cartman 1 year, 2 months ago

Whats next? The Obama apologists will be along shortly to twist logic and justify the actions of their idol.

chinaberry25 1 year, 2 months ago

Do you all know next week the posts are over. It is going to be like WALB and posts names to Facebook!

Still_Here 1 year, 2 months ago

Just like WALB you will not be allowed to comment on their news reporting or comment on context without showing who you are. Has anyone noticed that there are very few comments on WALB stories? Oh well there goes the fun. Remember big brother is watching.

bubbasmithredneck 1 year, 2 months ago

I'm glad they went after the TEA PARTY.......I thought it was justice.....

VSU 1 year, 2 months ago

Now they need to go after you.....that will be justice. No doubt in my mind you swindled the IRS.

erock 1 year, 2 months ago

so he targeted the tea party. What good has it done him. He just shot himself in the foot. Not one member has been audited nor will they ever now. Come to think of it, I'm glad he did too. I thought this prez was supposed to be smart. Vengeful maybe, but not smart.

erock 1 year, 2 months ago

Nothing Obama says or does from this point on will stick. His presidency is in shambles and no one knows a dammed thing. This administration is on a sinking ship, and Obama just took the only life raft for himself. Holder seems to have problems remembering what he signed and the fingers are being pointed. It's like turning on the lights in a roach infested room.