Conservation hunt, skeet shoot, golf tournament part of Quail Albany event
Quail Albany officials say the local community has responded favorably to celebrity events that focus on the region.
Georgia Power employees donate time and effort to The Salvation Army and Flint RiverQuarium
Volunteers from Georgia Power used the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday to do some good in Albany, giving their time and effort to help local nonprofit organizations.
Two incidents involving gunfire result in no injuries
An orange bicycle was stolen during one of the aggravated assaults the Albany Police Department responded to over the weekend, reports show.
The Gym closed in December now Impact Sports and Fitness will occupy space
Local fitness center The Gym closed unexpectedly in late December, but a new fitness center will soon open in its place.
Sit down with director of pediatric services at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Cary Burcham is fairly new to the Albany area, having served as the director of childrens services at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital since June of last year.
The Georgia Peanut Commission honored Chambliss during its 38th Annual Georgia Peanut Farm Show in Tifton
Sen. Saxby Chambliss became just the fifth person in 32 years inducted into the Georgia Peanut Commission’s Peanut Hall of Fame
Information miners disguise themselves as recruiters
Protecting information is key to avoiding being the victim of an identity thief.
A confused doe is fatally injured when it breaks through the window of a Pizza Hut
DNR officials will check the adult whitetail doe for any signs of Chronic Wasting Disease, an illness that so far has not been found in Georgia.
Businesses and Agencies inspected are required to post score sheets where the public can see them.
These establishments were inspected by the Dougherty and Worth County Environmental Health Offices Jan. 4-9, 2014.
News about business leaders in metro Albany
Joel Callins and Ferrell T. Moultrie have been appointed by the Dougherty County Commission to serve a five-year term on the Hospital Authority of Albany-Dougherty County.
The Mitchell County hunting preserve is one of oldest in the South
Cader Cox III, of Camilla, said his father started the hunting operation in 1957 after attending a seminar on the subject at the University of Georgia.
Dan Phillips is the developmental director at the regional Alzheimers Association chapter
The regional Alzheimer’s Association office, located in Tifton, covers 35 counties in south Georgia.
Two Albany hospital employees found in violation HIPAA private policy regulations have been dismissed
A computer was reported missing from an Albany outpatient behavioral health clinic on the morning of Nov. 7, 2013, police reports show.
No evacuation needed at Albany food plant
A propane leak at M&M Mars is quickly handed by plant officials.
EDC No. 2 official Justin Strickland named interim director
Economic and Development Commission president Ted Clem is reportedly accepting another position.
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - March 2, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Feb. 23, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Jan. 12, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Jan. 5, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 29, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 23, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 15, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 8, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 1, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Nov. 17, 2013
On the Job
- Business Portfolio - March 2, 2014
- On the Job with Julie Miller
- On the Job with Cary Burcham
- On the Job with Dan Phillips
- On the Job with Melissa H. Bullard
- On the Job with Marine Corps Logistics Base-Albany Executive Director Kent Morrison
- On the Job with David Blackwell
- On the Job with James C. Davis
- On the Job with Charles Lamb
- On the Job with Claire Leavy
- Georgia ports provide jobs in metro area
- 'Treat Place' now a calling
- Two events deserve attention
- Hardy expanding meat business
- Positive signs for Synovus
- Deen gone, but not forgotten
- New growth for Albany
- Changes ahead at Chick-fil-A
- QU seeking boost from area backers
- Turner biggest landowner
- Can this phone revolutionize the smart phone market?
- Is the city set to kill the multimodal project? 1 comment
- Ya'll Come on Back Now, Ya' hear?
- New growth for Albany 12 comments