Albany Herald writer J.D. Sumner holds a Q&A with Richard Brown of the Flint RiverQuarium.
Today's On the Job features Ken Boler, general sales manager of The Albany Herald.
U.S. employment rose more than expected in April, pushing the unemployment rate to a four-year low of 7.5 percent, which could help ease concerns of a sharp slowdown in the economy.
Suzanne Perrine talk about her role managing the army of volunteers who help keep Phoebe functioning.
During his time with the Albany chamber, Lamar Clifton helped bring a number of large industries to the region.
Businessman Lonnie Ballard recently participated in a question-and-answer session with The Herald’s J.D. Sumner.
Staff writer J.D. Sumner held a Q&A with Liz Gilmore, CEO of Members United Credit Union.
Phoebe is expected to lose close to $2 million annually through 2017 as a result of Medicare cuts, officials say.
An Albany hospital is expected to lose close to $2 million annually through 2017 as a result of Medicare cuts.
While Haryl Dabney's profession may technically involve working at L2Networks, you might as well add professional juggler to his list of skills.
Deputy Dougherty County Emergency Management Director Jim Vaught is an interesting character. After 27 years in the Marine Corps, the Harley Fatboy-riding leatherneck continued his public service in a variety of different ways — ending in his current role as the county’s top disaster planning specialist.
With 27 years of municipal government under his belt, Assistant City Manager Wes Smith has seen a lot during his tenure in Albany. He’s handled flood recovery, political scandals and has managed to balance a home life that includes a wife and four children.
In this week's On the Job, Chris Hardy talks about his personal and professional life; his dream of escaping to Hawaii and his addiction to golf.
For weary travelers who visit the Albany Welcome Center, Teresa Smith and the staff often provide their first impression of Albany.
This week's On the Job features Ufot Inyang, who is the assistant superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction for Dougherty County School System.
- Kitchen inspections for May 5, 2013
- U.S. Job Growth Beats Expectations In April 1 comment
- Economic Development pioneer Clifton dies at 84 4 comments
- Kitchen inspections for April 21, 2013
- Kitchen inspections for April 14, 2013
- Phoebe to be impacted by sequester 7 comments
- Kitchen inspections for April 7, 2013
- Kitchen inspections for March 24, 2013
- Kitchen Inspections - March 10, 2013
- Kitchen Inspections - March 3, 2013
- Georgia ports provide jobs in metro area
- 'Treat Place' now a calling
- Two events deserve attention
- Hardy expanding meat business
- Positive signs for Synovus
- Deen gone, but not forgotten
- New growth for Albany
- Changes ahead at Chick-fil-A
- QU seeking boost from area backers
- Turner biggest landowner