Albany attorney Charles Lamb is owner of the Lamb Law Firm PC
Albany attorney Charles Lamb shares his thoughts on a variety of subjects during an On the Job interview with Albany Herald reporter Brad McEwen.
Claire Leavy is director of Lee County Library
Lee County's Library director looks forward to breaks at St. George Island, Fla.
Lee County High School Theater and Artistic Director Dotty Davis is helping mold the next generation of actors
For more than 30 years, Dotty Davis has lived much of her life on the stage. Now the Theater and Artistic Director at Lee County High School is passing the torch on to the next generation of performers.
David Coley has tried retirement, and discovered he did not care very much for it.
DCSS Interim Director of Federal Programs David Coley says the best thing about his job is the quality people he’s met here since taking the job in February.
Albany Police Chief John Proctor says he has fallen in love with Albany, where he became the top law enforcement official in 2009.
Herald writer Jennifer Parks conducts a one-on-one interview with Dr. Jaqueline Grant from the Southwest Public Health District
Dr. Jacqueline Grant serves as the top public health official in Southwest Georgia over an area covering 6,000 square miles and 14 counties.
McMillan is city president for Ameris Bank in Albany and Cordele.
Weekly news report on business leaders in Southwest Georgia
Albany attorney Ralph Scoccimaro shares some insights with The Herald’s Danny Carter in an On the Job interview.
Lynda Sue Wright serves as the director for the weapon systems management center at Marine Corps Logistics Command at Marine Corps Logistics Base-Albany.
On the Job with Kevin Sproul
OTJ: A question-and-answer session with Albany businessman Dale Richter.
weekly on the job feature
This week's On the Job features Lee County Commissioner Rick Muggridge.
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 8, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Dec. 1, 2013
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Nov. 17, 2013
- Albany Kitchen Inspections - Nov. 10, 2013
- Kitchen Inspections - Sept. 22, 2013
- Kitchen Inspections - Sept. 1, 2013
- Kitchen Inspections - Aug. 25, 2013
- Kitchen inspections July 28, 2013
- Kitchen inspections for July 21, 2013
- Kitchen inspections for June 26, 2013
- Georgia ports provide jobs in metro area
- 'Treat Place' now a calling
- Two events deserve attention
- Hardy expanding meat business
- Positive signs for Synovus
- Deen gone, but not forgotten
- New growth for Albany
- Changes ahead at Chick-fil-A
- QU seeking boost from area backers
- Turner biggest landowner