This week's On the Job is with Jennifer Vanston, the business director for Far Horizons Montessori School.
This week's On the Job features Rhonda Bryant, who is the new vice president of student affairs for Albany State University.
This week's On the Job features Jenna Huff, the news director for WFXL-TV Fox 31 in Albany.
This week's On the Job features Chuck Mitchell, the coordinator of Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital's Emergency Preparedness program.
This week's On the Job features Lorie Farkas, the assistant general manager for customer relations and marketing for Albany’s Water, Gas & Light Commission.
DOSSIER NAME; Amber Love AGE: 26 JOB: Veterinarian TIME ON THE JOB: One month. PERSONAL: Originally from Ochlocknee, Love currently lives in Albany with her three labs, miniature pinscher and two cats.
In a recent interview with J.D. Sumner, Jessica Owens talks about what she believes is the most important trait of anyone thinking of entering the field why she’s just as much at home on the river as anywhere else.
In a recent interview with Herald reporter J.D. Sumner, Stewart talks about life in the banking industry, her reliance on God and the most important things young people need to keep in mind when pursuing a corporate job.
Melissa Childs, the 2013 Teacher of the Year for the Dougherty County School System, recently sat down with J.D. Sumner to talk about her job and her strategy for winning over students in the classroom.
Albany Herald writer J.D. Sumner holds a Q&A with Richard Brown of the Flint RiverQuarium.
Today's On the Job features Ken Boler, general sales manager of The Albany Herald.
U.S. employment rose more than expected in April, pushing the unemployment rate to a four-year low of 7.5 percent, which could help ease concerns of a sharp slowdown in the economy.
Suzanne Perrine talk about her role managing the army of volunteers who help keep Phoebe functioning.
During his time with the Albany chamber, Lamar Clifton helped bring a number of large industries to the region.
Businessman Lonnie Ballard recently participated in a question-and-answer session with The Herald’s J.D. Sumner.
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - July 27, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - July 6, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - May 18, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - April 26, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - April 23, 2014
- Metro Albany Kitchen Inspections April 6, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - March 2, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Feb. 23, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Jan. 12, 2014
- Albany Area Kitchen Inspections - Jan. 5, 2014
- Georgia ports provide jobs in metro area
- 'Treat Place' now a calling
- Two events deserve attention
- Hardy expanding meat business
- Positive signs for Synovus
- Deen gone, but not forgotten
- New growth for Albany
- Changes ahead at Chick-fil-A
- QU seeking boost from area backers
- Turner biggest landowner